Band-Aid Sheer Strips Bandages - 40 CT uploaded by Wendy C.Band-Aid Sheer Strips Bandages - 40 CT uploaded by Elisa S.Band-Aid Sheer Strips Bandages - 40 CT uploaded by Glory M.

BY BAND-AID

Band-Aid® Sheer Strips Brand Adhesive Bandages.
Quiltvent® technology.
Creates air channels for superior breathability.
Wicks away blood to keep wounds clean.
Johnson & Johnson. see more...

Britney A.
Tampa, FL
Really great Band-Aids definitely keeps dirt and bacteria out of any cuts Even though they could be a little bigger in size there are different band that you can purchase for that these Band-Aids I would definitely recommend for people that have small cuts
Chloe H.
I love Band-Aid brands. There is really no off brand that can compare to the brand. It can be a little expensive at times, but it is definitely worth it. I bought the sheer band-aids because I was having a lot of trouble picking at my hangnails so I wanted to bandage my nails. This product not only was very subtle, but it stuck very well to my finger. I would definitely recommend this product.
Wendy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love these band-aids! They're flexibility is great if you get a finger cut and it's no like the old school band-aids where you couldn't bend your finger lol and I also like the fact that they're easy to remove especially when you have a younger child that's freaking out it's going to hurt! You can't go wrong with having these on hand for minor cuts and scrapes.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
To me these are the best band-aids out there. They aren't expensive and do an awesome job! They keep dirt out of my wounds and make it less obvious to see than some of the alternatives. They work really well and I can't believe this product doesn't have a solid 5 stars.
Shannon C.
These are the perfect band-aids for me. If I get cuts, it's usually on my fingers. With my job, it's very inconvenient if I have one finger that I can't use because it won't bend. I don't have the problem with these band-aids. They stay on all day and I'm not always having to wonder where my gross band-aid fell off.
Elisa S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It has been hard to find good BandAids for my daughter. She has sensitive skin & when gets cuts or bug bites we need something good to cover them up. Found these yesterday and they stay put during naps & she doesn't try to take them off.
Stephanie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like these band aids better than the original ones. I think the little "vents" hold ointment like Neosporin better, stay put & they don't hurt as much when you tear them off!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
These banaids are the go to in our home. The Band-Aid Comfort-Flex Adhesive Bandages Sheer Extra Large are great in size and can help heal our wounds fast.
Melinda W.
Manorville , Pennsylvania
These stick very well and are great for finger injuries and someone who washes their hands a lot. They also bend really well for joint injuries.
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pricey band aids but the best ones to get because you pay for what you get . I only buy these at Walmart or at publix when they are half off.