Band-Aid® Plastic Comfort-Flex® Adhesive Bandages 30 ct Box uploaded by Elizabeth P.

BY BAND-AID #9 in Bandages

• Unique material and tapered shape for protection that stays in place• Non-Stick pad won't stick to wound for gentle removal• Designed for comfort and flexibility see more...

• when they get wet do they lose adhesive??2 Answers
Buy on Target
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
Jacksonville, FL
Always need a box of bandages around the house, and this brand always does the job when needed.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Always a must have at home or in my bag. Band aid bandages just makes booboos feel better.
Christianne S.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
My stockpile is full of these. Perfect for our family who is always full of boo boos. They stick incredibly well, even through sweat when my kids are playing hard which is important for us so we aren't constantly reapplying band aids. A bug plus is that this pack comes with 3 different sizes! As a couponer I was able to get 30 boxes of these for free but would of gladly paid the price. Very much worth it.
Emily M.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
I used to love these ones, I don't know what they did to them or if they changed how they are made or what, but they just don't stay on anymore. They are a lot less sticky and seem to come off within a few hours, I would definitely recommend the fabric bandages, they are a lot more comfortable and durable than these and about the same price $2-$3.
Lacy G.
Lacy G.
Ephrata
I LOVE these ones, I love all the different sizes. I mostly have little cut and scrapes so the tiny square ones are probably my favorite, but every now and then there that piece of glass you step on, or the door slamming  on your fingernail. That's when those big's ones come into play.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Callahan, FL
These work well as far covering and stopping the bleeding of small wounds however, i prefer fabric bandages bevause i feel like they stick better. The plastic ones seem to fall off after a while
Diana P.
Diana P.
I love these, all the different sizes. I mostly have little
cut and scrapes so the tiny square ones are probably my favorite, but
every now and then there that piece of glass you step on, or the door
slamming  on your fingernail. That's when those big's ones come into
play.
ilhem b.
ilhem b.
algeries
The product is amazing  .actually my skin is quite difficult to find the right product to it. I am always happy to try good quality products.  i love this product. I highly recommend it. thank you very very much
sarah o.
sarah o.
Conway, AR
when they get wet do they lose adhesive??