BY BAND-AID #11 in Bandages

ZCR1000 Features: System Capacity: 1 Person System Number of Pieces : 70 Quantity : 1 each Height : 5 1/2 in Global Product Type: First Aid Kits Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 pct Depth : 1 5/8 in Contains: Adhesive Bandages, Cortaid , Tylenol , Cleansing Wipes, Antibiotic Ointment. Case Material: Plastic Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 pct Width : 6 1/4 in Total Recycled Content Percent : 0 pct see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Cassie M.
Westerville , OH
Great first aid kit.
Has everything you need it it.
We go camping in the warm weather a lot and go on our vacations also and this is so nice to have on hand. We also have 4 kids and there always getting boo boos!

6 hand cleaning wipes
4 gauze pads
3 band aid brand ointment
19 band aid brand AB 1 in x 3
15 band aid brand AB 5/8(inch)
2 Tylenol 500mg
12 band-aid brand AB 3/4 in x 3 in
8 band-aid brand AB 7/8 in x 7/8 in

Tylenol® Caplets Extra Strength 500mg Caplets 3-2 ct Pouches

marjolin r.
new york
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for camping out or other activities, great for travel and doesn't just come with the bands includes #NEOSPORIN#NJohnson &Johnson brand it's really good to used more when we have kids I so useful for does emergency accidents 💞
Jackie K.
This kit has come in so handy. I’m a mom of 3 boys, and I keep this on my purse always. My kids fall, run into things, and the kit has neosporin, band aids, stuff to clean the would, everything you need. I got mine from Target.
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a #musthave for parents! Fits perfectly in the car and has all the essentials for a minor emergency. You can find it at Walmart or target and I think it’s a bargain. Makes for a perfect gift and I will always be a repeat customer. Worth the price definitely.
courtnie s.
Marion, IL
These are good to have in the car with a safety kit. It is also good to just have them when you are gone away from the house it has the basic med kit if you get hurt and need a quick fix.
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this kit I got it as a gift at my babyboys headstart... It has pretty much anything that a first aid kit needs . It has disinfecting wipes band aids and antibiotic cream and some other things it's pretty handy for a starter aid
Crystal D.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this pack. It's the perfect size and comes with the essentials for most common boo-boos. Has four compartments to keep everything neat and tidy and can always be refilled with your favorite bandages. I will definitely be taking this on our summer vacation this year!
Kierra S.
Sacramento, CA
Beach Day must have! Perfect for when those bare feet step on a sticker crab or, for the unexpected. I always like to keep a first aid kit around, especially on beach days. Johnson & Johnson brand is a great brand and I will continue to buy their products.
jena e.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Handy to have in the car or when traveling. Has a variety of useful items in the unfortunate event someone gets a minor cut or scrape. I currently have one in my car and one in my bathroom. I have had to replace the ointment in them because they have expired. Also alcohol wipes because there wasn't enough in the kit.
Tanya C.
Bella Vista, AR
This is a basic affordable first aid kid. Unfortunately for a family, this does not provide enough antibacterial ointment, peroxide (disinfectant), but for a small price of mind it's nice to have instead of nothing.