BAND-AID Johnson and Johnson Red Cross Portable Travel First Aid Kit uploaded by Jazzmyn G.BAND-AID Johnson and Johnson Red Cross Portable Travel First Aid Kit uploaded by Brenda V.BAND-AID Johnson and Johnson Red Cross Portable Travel First Aid Kit uploaded by Brenda V.

BY BAND-AID

ZCR1000 Features: System Capacity: 1 Person System Number of Pieces : 70 Quantity : 1 each Height : 5 1/2 in Global Product Type: First Aid Kits Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 pct Depth : 1 5/8 in Contains: Adhesive Bandages, Cortaid , Tylenol , Cleansing Wipes, Antibiotic Ointment. Case Material: Plastic Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 pct Width : 6 1/4 in Total Recycled Content Percent : 0 pct see more...

courtnie s.
Marion, IL
These are good to have in the car with a safety kit. It is also good to just have them when you are gone away from the house it has the basic med kit if you get hurt and need a quick fix.
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this kit I got it as a gift at my babyboys headstart... It has pretty much anything that a first aid kit needs . It has disinfecting wipes band aids and antibiotic cream and some other things it's pretty handy for a starter aid
Crystal D.
Bronx, NY
Love this pack. It's the perfect size and comes with the essentials for most common boo-boos. Has four compartments to keep everything neat and tidy and can always be refilled with your favorite bandages. I will definitely be taking this on our summer vacation this year!
Kierra S.
Sacramento, CA
Beach Day must have! Perfect for when those bare feet step on a sticker crab or, for the unexpected. I always like to keep a first aid kit around, especially on beach days. Johnson & Johnson brand is a great brand and I will continue to buy their products.
Tanya C.
Bella Vista, AR
This is a basic affordable first aid kid. Unfortunately for a family, this does not provide enough antibacterial ointment, peroxide (disinfectant), but for a small price of mind it's nice to have instead of nothing.
jena e.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Handy to have in the car or when traveling. Has a variety of useful items in the unfortunate event someone gets a minor cut or scrape. I currently have one in my car and one in my bathroom. I have had to replace the ointment in them because they have expired. Also alcohol wipes because there wasn't enough in the kit.
Law School L.
I pack one of these on every trip I go on! They are handy, compact and easily will fit in your travel bag. My only complaint is I would like more band aids since that is what most people need from first aid kits.
Donna S.
Hammonton, NJ
I'm a crazy person to when it comes to safety first and being prepared. I have this in the glove box of my car and it's been so useful. I even put extra products in it. Love my little first aid kit!
Victoria P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have one of these because accidents can happen anywhere anytime and its best to be prepared for them. I love that it comes with more than just band aids and basic first aid items
Sharon C.
Antioch, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this small compact first aid kit for traveling. I keep one and fill it up as needed with anything I have used up. It is a great size and has pretty much everything you need for first aid.