BY UNKNOWN

Band Aid Hydroseal All Purpose 10 Count see more...

Jessica G.
Racine, WI
These band aids are great! I use them for large pimples. Just cleanse your face, lance the pimple with a needle so there’s an opening, and stick this band aid over it while you’re sleeping for the night and the band aid will literally suck all of the bad stuff out! It decreases my pimples overnight and I’m not stuck with a dry and irritated crater on my face from popping or squeezing myself! Definitely a new staple product in my medicine cabinet!!
Nick A.
Marlton
These are great to use on pimples! I used it on a blind people and it really helped reduce inflammation and made it go away faster. Great for any type of wound or pimple. You have to lance it with a needle though so the pus has an opening to be vacuumed out.
Belle J.
Winnipeg
Last week I had a "mandolin accident" and ended up at Emergency with two of my fingers bleeding  profusely. Since the wound's were too wide to be stitched, they just wound lots of gauze around each finger. That made it difficult to function... and every time I touched anything by accident, the pain was intense. I decided to use these bandaids which are made for blisters and they are amazing. They form a protective cushion around the would as you heal and if you need to change them, they don't stick to the wound. Amazing!