Band-Aid Friction Block Stick uploaded by Katherine V.

BY BAND-AID

Band-Aid® Friction Block™ Stick.
Brand first aid products.
Invisibly prevents friction from shoes.
Instantly reduces rubbing on skin.
Johnson & Johnson. see more...

Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this when I had a job that required wearing high heels. It helped keep the backs of my heels from sticking and getting blisters. Not I use it on my toes during the summer end. My feet swell up.
Sabrina B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
works amazing! not only on my heels but for any "chub rub" problems you may experience as well i fond this at Walgreens and honestly i wish i would of bought more i cant find it anywhere now
LeeAnne J.
S\o to the makers of this product! It's an absolute life saver!!! I apply a thin layer of on the back of my heel area and it completely protects me against blisters. This comes in handy for new shoes that you can't wait to wear. The protection lasts all day and the product is fairly priced.
Justine D.
This is a must for anyone who wears shoes / sandals / heels without socks or stockings. You rub this on areas wear you tend to blister and it prevents the blister from forming. This is small enough to keep in your purse and and it lasts. It is also good to use if you are breaking in new shoes to prevent blisters from forming. This is a must! No more ugly band aids!
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Found this stuff after I wore new shoes and got blisters like crazy. Ever since I use this religiously when wearing new shoes. Makes the shoe slide right off my skin and avoid the friction that causes blisters. It's a lifesaver!
Ashly B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have this friction block sick and it works perfect to keep the back of your ankles from scabbing when your breaking in New shoes! I used to use band-aids but now I won't have to waist a new pair of band-aids every time I wear new shoes!
Janet K.
I cannot believe I wore shoes for so long without knowing about this. It is a miracle help when you have a shoe that is rubbing your foot! I cannot recommend it highly enough Dash try it and you won't be sorry!
Meghan Sara K.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolute necessity for summer! I use this on my heels to prevent friction blisters on the bottoms of my feet, running around all day in sandals! Unless...you want to WEAR SOCKS WITH YOUR SANDALS! No, don't do that! This is WAY less embarrassing! Aaaaand effective!!
Kim M.
Greenwood, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a life saver for women and the new high heels!! I bet this would be great with kids too! My kids are grown now. Wish they thought of it about 10-15 years ago!! 😂
Gabriela S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a must for a mom, my kids always digging in to my purse for band aids and they love this brand since they don't hurt when they have to remove it.. It is a little pricey but so worth it
Payton M.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How well does this work when preventing blisters?
Alyssa M.
Palm Harbor, FL
Would this work for blisters on the backs of your heels from shoes?
Shawnee F.
How does this work
Esther K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this help with thigh rub?
Marissa R.
Orlando, FL
Does this actually work to prevent rubbing and blisters? I have been meaning to try it