BY BAND-AID #4 in Bandages

Extra Tough Durable Fabric! Extra Flexibility.  Stretchable, comfortable fabric moves with you to fit better. Non-stick Pad.   Absorbent pad won t stick to wound for gentle removal. Greater Durability.   Unique adhesive and more durable fabric help bandage stay in place longer. 30 sterile assorted sizes: 15- 5/8 in. wide junior 10- 3/4 in. wide regular 5- 1 in. wide regular The Power to Heal . A covered wound heals faster than an uncovered one. see more...

• Do these band-AIDS leave an sticky residue?2 Answers
  • Are these band-AIDS latex free? 1 Answers
  • These bandages are great, they stay on all day plus longe...8 Answers
Chaya K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Having fun kids means occasional boo-boos that require a little TLC. As an experienced mother and RN, I reach for Band-Aid brand adhesive bandages that come in an array of sizes to cover the smallest to largest ouchies. I prefer the flexible fabric Quiltvent technology that creates air channels for breathability and absorb away blood to keep the wound clean.
Paige ..
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These work great for our mechanics! They stay on their fingers pretty well considering all the movement they have. I think they contain the mess inside the bandage well and are sticky enough to do the job!
Suzanne C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The Band-Aid brand is definitely the best Band-Aids that are out there. They stay on they don't stick to hard and they definitely take care of the cuts and scrapes. There is really no room for any improvement. I really like these a lot. I would definitely repurchase this!!
Lilianne T.
Montreal, Quebec, Quebec
I like Band-aid! It doesn't hurt when you remove it and you don't feel that annoying burning feeling! Their texture is also a good quality.. Really recommanded! Don't be disturb by the price.. Sometimes they make discounts on it. ;)
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I thought all band aids were the same, until I got a "name brand" one from a friend when I hurt my elbow. That thing stuck for days, even through showers. It would probably still be there if it had not been brought to my attention. Lol. I will buy this brand from now on for sure!
Tammy. C.
Review for: Band-Aid Flexible Fabric Bandages, 1 Inch, 100 ea more...
bandaids are super important. I keep these essentials in my bag almost all the time. product works well. đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť
Shakis D.
I love using Band-Aid brand band aids. They are great! I just wish they would stick to my hands a little more but other than that, they are in my first aid kit.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,267 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Assorted more...
These are great quality bandaids. They work well and stay on all day. They come in multiple sizes, for all kinds of injuries. I recommend them for parents and for clumsy people who need bandages that last and are effective. I have tried many bandaids, and these actually work.
Samantha M.
S San Fran, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Must have when it comes to bandages! Have lots of sizes in my closet right now. The fabic is the best too, instead of the plastic. Much more comfortable and moves with you, even on finger joints.
Katarina R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Bandaid bandages are wonderful! They are sturdy and long lasting. Really great with kids. Especially the character band-aids.
Ciara B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These bandages are great, they stay on all day plus longer. It does hurt when u try to remove it. Anyone else notice this?
Halie M.
California, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Why do you like fabric over other types of bandaids?
Brianna B.
Worcester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do these band-AIDS leave an sticky residue?
Jenna P.
Lombard, IL
Are these band-AIDS latex free?