BY BAND-AID #5 in Bandages

Extra Tough Durable Fabric! Extra Flexibility.  Stretchable, comfortable fabric moves with you to fit better. Non-stick Pad.   Absorbent pad won t stick to wound for gentle removal. Greater Durability.   Unique adhesive and more durable fabric help bandage stay in place longer. 30 sterile assorted sizes: 15- 5/8 in. wide junior 10- 3/4 in. wide regular 5- 1 in. wide regular The Power to Heal . A covered wound heals faster than an uncovered one. see more...

• Do these band-AIDS leave an sticky residue?2 Answers
  • Are these band-AIDS latex free? 1 Answers
  • These bandages are great, they stay on all day plus longe...8 Answers
Samantha M.
S San Fran, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Must have when it comes to bandages! Have lots of sizes in my closet right now. The fabic is the best too, instead of the plastic. Much more comfortable and moves with you, even on finger joints.
Lisa B.
TAMPA, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
You can't go wrong with Band-aid for bandages. Especially if you need a bandage on a joint area such as a finger or knee, the flexible ones will stay on and help protect your boo-boos.
Alina C.
North Bergen, NJ
The fabric moves extremely well and doesn't bunch up on joints. They stay on forever and don't hurt when it's removal time. I have a huge box of these and keep a few in my purse.
Kayla S.
I used these when I had stitches on my knuckle and they were great, I layered them under waterproof band-aids as padding so I couldn't bend my finger as well. Sturdy and reliable.
Angela L.
Millersport, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are the best band aids. The cloth band aids have such amazing adhesive power. I can wear these and and not worry about it falling off after washing my hands.
amanda m.
Spokane, WA
Sturdy and long lasting these are my favorite! At my job i have to washy hands up to 15 times a day! So i need band aids that last all day and do well with frequent hand washing and these do the job best!
Hannah P.
Orlando, FL
These are the best band-aids, I continue to buy them over and over. They stay on well and don't pop off if you put them on a really flexible part of your hand. Very comfortable.
Sara W.
Webster, NY
If you're always moving, these band-aids are perfect for you. They stick anywhere you have a cut and will stay put! They're super flexible and all around great!
Shakis D.
I love using Band-Aid brand band aids. They are great! I just wish they would stick to my hands a little more but other than that, they are in my first aid kit.
Chelsey S.
Walkertown, NC
These band aids last a long time, I have one on now and I have had it on for about a day now and is still on! They makes sure nothing get in you wound.
Ciara B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These bandages are great, they stay on all day plus longer. It does hurt when u try to remove it. Anyone else notice this?
Brianna B.
Worcester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do these band-AIDS leave an sticky residue?
Jenna P.
Lombard, IL
Are these band-AIDS latex free?