HealthFirst AidMedical Tape & BandagesJohnson & Johnson
BAND-AID Flexible Fabric Bandages, Extra Large 10 ea

BAND-AID Flexible Fabric Bandages, Extra Large 10 ea

by Johnson & Johnson

Covered wounds heal faster than if left uncovered. Try Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages, which cover and protect minor wounds. Made with Memory-Weave fabric for comfort and flexibility, these Band-Aid Brand bandages stretch and flex as you move. Each sterile bandage features a Quilt-Aid Comfort Pad designed to cushion painful wounds while you heal. Made with a Hurt-Free Pad, these comfortable bandages won’t stick to the wound, allowing for gentle removal. This package contains 10 extra large flexible adhesive bandages.

Covered wounds heal faster than if left uncovered. Try Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages from the #1 doctor recommended bandage brand.; 10 extra large Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages for first aid and wound protection of minor cuts, scrapes and burns; Made with memory-weave fabric for comfort and flexibility, these Band-aid Brand bandages stretch and flex as you move, and include Quilt-Aid Comfort Pad technology designed to cushion painful wounds while you heal; These Band-aid Brand flexible fabric adhesive bandages stay on for up to 24 hours and feature a unique Hurt-Free Pad that won’t stick to the wound, allowing for gentle removal; This package contains 10 extra large band-aid brand flexible fabric bandages that bend with your skin for comfort, providing protection of everyday cuts and scrapes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BAND-AID Flexible Fabric Bandages, Extra Large 10 ea!
Lesly B.
Trenton, NJ
BAND-AID Flexible Fabric Bandages, Extra Large 10 ea uploaded by Lesly B.
These bandages have saved my life many times, every time I wear heels and I get a blister I put one on and problem solved! They feel very soft, I highly recommend them! I have bought them at Walgreens, Walmart and Target!
Barbara C.
Decatur, GA
BAND-AID Flexible Fabric Bandages, Extra Large 10 ea uploaded by Barbara C.
I absolutely love this variety pack of band-aid...the fact that it offers different types and sizes. I definitely recommend!
Lucia C.
Perfect they are breathable, stick well yet easy to remove. Definetley met my expectations. Always keep them stocked
Debbie D.
w
Another size bandage you need on hand these are flexible and stay on really good which is what you want not a bad price
Dara M.
Center Point, AL
My Husband and I've used BAND-AID brand since we were young. They've been a trusted name brand for year's. BAND-AID used to be #1 in first aid for cuts and wounds. Now, just like ALL products, around for year's, the product has slightly slacked some, Although the new larger type flexible bandages are a good improvement. The flexible seems to be waterproof. Awesome. Recommended.
Jake D.
Pembroke, KY
These bandages work great for large scrapes and cuts. They cover spots that normal bandages won’t.
Megan B.
Philadelphia, PA
Nothing worse than a band aid that doesn’t stay put. Especially annoying when they are advertised to be “flexible”. Don’t waste your money
Akankshya M.
Schaumburg, IL
I need Band-Aids handy with me because I get paper cuts all the time and these are even better because they’re a larger version of the normal Band-Aids
Michelle W.
Covington, KY
Love the larger bandaids, a lot of uses for them, flexibility and perfect size for larger areas
mahrukh H.
Charlotte, NC
A must for any home. Specially with kids. It sticks longer and provides a nice temporary solution.

Looking for your answer?