BY BAND-AID

Extra Tough Durable Fabric! Extra Flexibility.  Stretchable, comfortable fabric moves with you to fit better. Non-stick Pad.   Absorbent pad won t stick to wound for gentle removal. Greater Durability.   Unique adhesive and more durable fabric help bandage stay in place longer. 30 sterile assorted sizes: 15- 5/8 in. wide junior 10- 3/4 in. wide regular 5- 1 in. wide regular The Power to Heal . A covered wound heals faster than an uncovered one. see more...

• Do these band-AIDS leave an sticky residue?2 Answers
  • Are these band-AIDS latex free? 1 Answers
  • These bandages are great, they stay on all day plus longer. It do...8 Answers
Suzanne C.
Suzanne C.
Wellness Guru Expert
The Band-Aid brand is definitely the best Band-Aids that are out there. They stay on they don't stick to hard and they definitely take care of the cuts and scrapes. There is really no room for any improvement. I really like these a lot. I would definitely repurchase this!!
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
Very useful thing for person like me... somehow my fingers gets cut and whenever I accidentally cut my nails wrong I use it to get away for pain and blood. It has very strong band holds it good even when it got wet. Definitely recommend
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Kansas city, KS
I won't buy another type of band aid. I love the flexible fabric amd how tough these are. They stay in place and keep dirt and grime out. They're also absorbent when needed. Great for my on the go family and especially my 3 yr old.
ere V.
ere V.
San Diego, CA
Estas bandas Band-Aid súper marca súper flexibles y súper pegamento las recomiendo mucho siempre tenerlas en el botiquín de tu baño o llevarlas cuando salgo de camping no pueden faltarme 100% satisfecha siempre las compro! Yes!
Debbie P.
Debbie P.
Monessen, PA
Love the flexibility. Super sturdy. Always prevents germs and extra bacteria I got in cuts. My husbands fingers split from work and he always uses these to protect his cuts! And they do their job!!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
I enjoy buying this brand but I'm not sure why I hate the sticky residue this fabric one leaves. I'll continue to buy but not sure if I'm the only one that is bothered
Lombard, IL
The best bandages to get if you want them to last a long time. I have no problems keeping one of these on my finger for a whole day.
Selena A.
Selena A.
Wellness Guru Expert
We love these band-aids! Very strong and flexible! They don't fall off easy! Long lasting and there is 100 of them !!
Bridget Q.
Bridget Q.
I loved these band-aids!!! my favorite band-aids of all time; they're great st protecting wounds.
Pey P.
Pey P.
Bluefield, WV
Love these. They stay on for long periods of time. These are the only Kind I purchase anymore
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Wellness Guru Expert
These bandages are great, they stay on all day plus longer. It does hurt when u try to remove it. Anyone else notice this?
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Worcester , MA
Do these band-AIDS leave an sticky residue?
Lombard, IL
Are these band-AIDS latex free?