BY BAND-AID #6 in Bandages

Extra Tough Durable Fabric! Extra Flexibility.  Stretchable, comfortable fabric moves with you to fit better. Non-stick Pad.   Absorbent pad won t stick to wound for gentle removal. Greater Durability.   Unique adhesive and more durable fabric help bandage stay in place longer. 30 sterile assorted sizes: 15- 5/8 in. wide junior 10- 3/4 in. wide regular 5- 1 in. wide regular The Power to Heal . A covered wound heals faster than an uncovered one. see more...

• Do these band-AIDS leave an sticky residue?2 Answers
  • Are these band-AIDS latex free? 1 Answers
  • These bandages are great, they stay on all day plus longer. It do...8 Answers
Kara D.
Review for: 3 more...
I can't think of a better bandage brand. Band-Aid has great quality and very affordable bandages. They stay on and have a decent breathable material. These are flexible and almost cloth-like which makes them stretchy and easy to apply to tough places like fingers that are always bending!

10/10 recommend.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I perfer the fabric Band-Aids over the plastic ones. They're so much more comfortable on the skin, and last a little longer, but at the same time are easier to remove. I have even found them at the dollar store. They're actually fairly cheap everywhere too. They don't irritate my skin or leave the sticky glue behind either. They bend with you so much more comfortably than the plastic ones. Definitely recommend these Band-Aids!!!
Sam P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are my go to and my favorite bandaids. They are flexible and they last all day. Highly recommend and they don’t let you down. Cons is they cost more than other bandaids.
Suzanne C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The Band-Aid brand is definitely the best Band-Aids that are out there. They stay on they don't stick to hard and they definitely take care of the cuts and scrapes. There is really no room for any improvement. I really like these a lot. I would definitely repurchase this!!
Chaya K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Having fun kids means occasional boo-boos that require a little TLC. As an experienced mother and RN, I reach for Band-Aid brand adhesive bandages that come in an array of sizes to cover the smallest to largest ouchies. I prefer the flexible fabric Quiltvent technology that creates air channels for breathability and absorb away blood to keep the wound clean.
Paige M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These work great for our mechanics! They stay on their fingers pretty well considering all the movement they have. I think they contain the mess inside the bandage well and are sticky enough to do the job!
Katelyn F.
Pasco, WA
These are very effective in covering wounds and protecting them from other elements. Good size and a breathable fabric. My only complaint is they are almost too good at sticking to you. #firstworldproblem I know. It's hard to get them off and once they are you're left with red flakey skin where the bandaid once was. Almost like it takes a small layer of skin off with it!
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I thought all band aids were the same, until I got a "name brand" one from a friend when I hurt my elbow. That thing stuck for days, even through showers. It would probably still be there if it had not been brought to my attention. Lol. I will buy this brand from now on for sure!
Lucy P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just want to say that as a little kid, I was obsessed with band aids. When ever something hurt, even if there was no cut I would put a bandaid on it. And I never wanted anyone to take it off. I'm not obsessed with them anymore, but they give me a nice sense of protection over my cut that I love.
Victoria G.
Anything Band-Aid is what I use for any cut. When my heels hurt I use Band-Aid. When I fall and scrape my knee (yes it still happens at the age of 22) I use Band-Aid. When one of my cousins jump in the pool and scratch their feet I use Band-Aid. This brand has been apart of my life always.
Ciara B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These bandages are great, they stay on all day plus longer. It does hurt when u try to remove it. Anyone else notice this?
Brianna B.
Worcester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do these band-AIDS leave an sticky residue?
Jenna P.
Lombard, IL
Are these band-AIDS latex free?