Band-Aid Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages

by Band-Aid

Knuckle & Fingertip 10 Knuckle Bandages to fit around knuckles and joints. 10 Fingertip Bandages to fit over tips of fingers. Extra Flexibility-   Stretchable, comfortable fabric moves with you to fit better. Non Stick Pad - Absorbent pad won t stick to wound for gentle removal. Greater Durability - Unique adhesive and more durable fabric help bandage stay in place longer.

Do these stay on good?
Do these work well in a busy desk job setting?
Start your review of Band-Aid Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages!
MEMPHIS, MO
Have you ever tried to get a regular band-aid to stick and bend on your knuckle. It ends up coming off or you cut off your circulation because you put it on tight so it would stay. This product is the solution to that problem. They bend with your finger and stick super good. The fit is perfect for banged up knuckles. These are wonderful and everyone should have them in their medicine cabinet.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1,178 reviews
I prefer band aid brand bandages compared to others. They stick very well and help cuts heal quicker. The finger amd knuckle band aids are the best ones! The fabric is very nice also
Fayetteville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Awesome Band-Aids! They really do fit the knuckles and fingertips really well. My hands are always getting cut when I cook, work in the garden...whatever, so having these kinds of band aids is really convenient. Regular band aids don't adhere to your knuckles as well, these bend and twist along with the motions of your fingers and it's much more comfortable than regular bandaids.
bay city, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These Band-Aids are an absolute lifesaver when it comes to blisters! They fit on heels, toes, and every other curved surface necessary. They’re affordable compared to alternatives and I would definitely recommend!
Fort Payne, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are a personal favorite! These come in handy when you have an owie on your finger or knee. They stick a lot better than most bandages and last much longer. I highly recommend this product!
Independence, MO
First of all, these things are life savers. I fumbled around with regular bandages for my fingers and in between my fingers before my mom gave me these. They are shaped so perfectly as to give you the best possible life fore the bandage, helping the healing process. I could not recommend these more.
Malad City , ID
Best bandaids you can get. The two shapes are so flexible and contour to fingers so well! I kept shaving off skin when grating potatoes for breakfast and these bandaids were a life saver!
I love that these Band-Aids unlike a lot of others can be fitted easily to fingers, toes and hard to stick places. Especially the one that looks like a puzzle piece because you can bend the ends and wrap them for a more secure fit. They're also breathable.
Duarte, CA
Great item, very effective. I am satisfied with this product, No cons as for Pros, it works for sure and doesn't come of, when I need it. Have used it several times Not pricey at all
Hinsdale, NH
band-aid fingertip and knuckle bandages are a must have for every first aid box and medicine cabinet. these special bandages are all that will stay put on knuckles and fingertips.