BY BAND-AID FLEXIBLE

Designed to move like a second skin 24-hour hold Dries almost instantly Lasts through hand-washing Not made with natural rubber latex 5- 1-18 in x 2 58 in (2.9cm x 6.8cm), 10-78 in x 2 34 in (2.2cm x 7.0cm), 5- 58 in x 2 14 in (1.6cm x 5.7cm) A covered wound heals faster than an uncovered one. Heals the hurt faster. Lightweight cross-fibers stretch and flex to mold to your body. Quilt-aid comfort pad wicks away fluids and does not stick to wounds. 4-sided seal better protects from dirt & germs. 866-565-2873 Made in Brazil see more...

Cassie P.
The new Skin-Flex Band-Aids really live up to their name. The box states that the lightweight cross-fibers of the Band-Aid "stretch and flex to mold to your body". I used one on the knuckle of my middle finger when I took my kids to the park and I was amazed at how well it gripped and flexed on my knuckle, keeping my "boo-boo", as we call them, covered and protected the entire time.

The next best thing about these new Skin-Flex Band-Aids? You can wash your hands just like normal with them on. The box claims that they dry "almost instantly" and they last "through hand-washing" and it's true! No more of that awkward hand-washing when you have a bandage on.

And with a 20 count assorted sizes box, there is a perfect size for any boo-boo. These will definitely be used regularly in my house of boys where a durable, flexible Band-Aid that dries almost instantly will become a new regular first aid item to keep on hand. I received this product for free for review purposes from another site.
Enithea F.
Jackson, MS
I just recently went to the store to purchase the new Skin Flex band aids, being that I have very sensitive skin and I need Band-Aids to protect my skin from irritation so I thought it would be very helpful for me and would stay put like the other reviews said. I tried wearing the Band-Aids on my hands and they do not stay put maybe within an hour they were falling apart and I have to apply another one. I applied one to my finger tip as well that stayed for a few hours but it did slide off after a few hand washing. I really expected more for paying around $5 for the 20 bandages I thought they would be a little bit more stickier and adhere to my skin. I really love Band-Aids but I just wanted more maybe they will be an improvement for these.
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
I received Band-Aid Skin-Flex adhesive bandages free to try from PinchMe. I typically buy Band-Aid fabric bandages, so I was skeptical of how these could be any better. After several hand washings tonight, it is still secure on my finger with no indication that it's going to come off. I'm sensitive to adhesive, and this is comfortable and doesn't make me feel itchy. As for the flexibility, I can't speak on that since I don't have it over a knuckle.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Picture
Band-Aid Skin Flex are probably some of my favorite bandages now. They are super lightweight. The bandages didn't pull my skin like a lot of the competitors. They also held up after several handwashes. Plus the bandages dry very quickly.

My toddler didnt even seem to mind them. I'd love it if they could have the skin flex in toddler designs. Highly Recommend.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love these bandaids. They work so well and are very flexible. Great for a mom and have kids and need them on the go! They seal any boo boo like it isn't there. I love how easy to remove they are when you want them to be. It sticks well too! I love this brand of band-aids!!! 🤗 or like my daughter calls them...bangbangs😂
Nelly C.
I received BAND-AID Brand SKIN-FLEX Adhesive Bandages for free to review from PINCHme. Band-aids are always a must have. It was ironic that i actually cut my finger on the cardboard when I was trying to open the package. It didn't bleed a lot but it was a thick and shallow cut and really hurt. When I first peeled off the band-aid it stuck together and I had to get another one. I expected it to be like regular band-aids where it doesn't bend. Since these are skin-flex you have to gently remove it from the wrapper because it is floppier and once it sticks together it is basically useless. Once I was able to apply it on my finger I found that it really adheres itself to my finger like a second skin and doesn't impede my movements. It stayed on all through washing dishes and constant hand washes and dries really fast. I didn't have to worry about applying a new one every time my hand got wet or worry that ot would lose it's adhesiveness.
Martina O.
As a mom I can't have enough bandages around,so I've tried quite a few, but these are superior.There are very few other bandages that don't stick to your wound, these are breathable and don't hurt little ones when pulling them off.I should've been using these all along!
Nichole M.
Imperial, MO
I 100% love these Band-Aids I think that they feel great you actually forget that you're even have a bandaid on it's true when they say it feels like your own skin
Summer M.
Love it! You can move your fingers if you cut them and you don't have to worry about it popping off. Very satisfied.
LaJessica M.
Band-aids are a parents best friend! They come in handy for every ouchy! And it lasts for hours.