Band-Aid Flexible Bandages Skin Flex uploaded by Randy P.

BY BAND-AID #44 in Bandages

Designed to move like a second skin 24-hour hold Dries almost instantly Lasts through hand-washing Not made with natural rubber latex 2 34 in x 3 12 in (70cm x 90cm) A covered wound heals faster than an uncovered one. Heals the hurt faster. Lightweight cross-fibers stretch and flex to mold to your body. Quilt-aid comfort pad wicks away fluids and does not stick to wounds. 4-sided seal better protects from dirt & germs. 866-565-2873 Made in Brazil

Kirstin D.
Monticello, IN
I buy boxes upon boxes of these. My three little boys could be a walking advertisement for these with all of the scrapes and various wounds they get. I haven’t found any other product, ever, that can hold a candle to these. They are large and cover a decent surface area so they are great for knees and elbows and shins. These stick on and they stay until you’re ready for them to come off. They are an excellent price. You can shower with them on and they don’t budge. I have found them at Walmart. I will repurchase them over and over again and I recommend them to all of my parent friends.
Brittany L.
RACELAND, LA
My daughter busted her knee pretty bad on a black top road. It was busted all across her knee cap and a band aid made it difficult for her to walk. I bought these and they really do flex good and don't make her limp because she can't bend her knee. They have my vote I'll be buying these again when needed!! Highly recommended!
Randy P.
Minneapolis, MN
Terrible, just terrible! I purchased this product purely for the “flex” of which it has none due to its limited and poor adhesive quality. I would have been better off buying gauze and taping that down. The adhesive gave out within minutes of application near my elbow. The only reason this gets two stars is the comfort of the cross-fibers.
Thays M.
Absecon, NJ
This product did none of the things it claimed it would. Not a good band-aid, didn’t stick for very long. Did not ”move like a second skin” like it claims. There’s even a picture of this bandage on a knee, exactly where I needed it and it did not last for more than a minute.
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
Another must in our house these work for the big accidents that happen and need a lot of coverage. They are flexible yet protective
Dina S.
I bought these for my husband to cover a skin irritation. They worked great and were water resistant. I recommend..