Band-Aid First Aid Covers Non-Stick Pads, Large 10 ea Pack of 5 uploaded by Nancy R.

BY BAND-AID

Designed for Better Protection These are the only Non-Stick Pads to offer QUICK-LOCTM Technology with an anti-leak core that instantly absorbs and pulls fluids away. Plus, their unique HURT-FREE® Design is proven in a clinical study not to stick to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
If I could give this item a 10 out of 5 stars I would!! I got a huge scrap on my leg and was using gauze and boy did it hurt when I took it off, i just recently heard about these and they're amazing! They don't hurt at all compared to the gauze ones. If it does somewhat stuck to your skin a bit just pour some warm water and it'll come right off. (:
Diana C.
Spring, TX
So I recently fell and scraped my knee pretty bad :( so I was using normal gauze to cover wound but it hurt so bad every time I took it off to clean my scrape. TMI but I felt like the gauze would rip my skin and so I got this kind in hopes of not doing that and it was the best decision ever. These feel like mini pillows they really don't stick to my wound and it's so comfortable to wear