BY BAND-AID #24 in Bandages

Ouch-You hurt yourself! Band-Aid® brand can help.

melissa o.
Saint Paul, MN
These are pretty magical to my 4 year old. We go through our fair share of bandaids because when they're so "beautiful" they are needed for virtually every "owie" in my house. Pretty princesses and who doesn't love getting a few extra for the same price!
Nicole T.
Stafford, VA
I have two of my own princesses that obviously needed these bandaids. They were actually extremely useful in tearfilled moments. Seeing a princess usually puts a smile on a hurt kids face. They were a great price and have fun characters.
Jena B.
I have two boys but I always keep a pack of girl Band-Aids at my house in case somebody's daughter gets hurt here. All the girls seem to love the princess Band-Aids and they work really well and stay on good.
Tiffany S.
My daughter has to have a band aid it seems for anything. There could be nothing wrong but she has to have them! But in the case she does, these are always the one she's running and grabbing. She always tells me how much she loves them and how they make her booboos feel better!
Mallerie R.
Fairborn, OH
As soon as my daughter saw these she had to have them. For someone who always has a boo boo these are great to have on had. They stay on through her many baths and always seem to be sticky. She usually puts them on herself and never has any trouble so good to go for me.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
As a mom of girls this is a must have lol. They love picking one out if they need it and seems to distract from the boo boo. Happy kids happy mom. They stay on pretty well also, and we keep these in our first aid kit at all times.
Alejandra H.
Katy, TX
Yo amo estás banditas y mi hija mucho más le encantan porque traen sus personajes favoritos de Disney, son fáciles de colocar, súper económicas y las consigues en todos lados Walmart, cvs, walgreens, etc
Nancy D.
Great value! My daughter loves these especially because they stay in place and are pretty to look at. She loves the variety in each box as well, all her favorite princess in band aid form!
Alexi G.
Bell Buckle, TN
Even at 21 years old, I am still a klutz! When I accidentally hurt myself I reach for my Disney princess Band-Aids! I think the Band-Aid company doesn't understand how big of a klutz I am! I really wish these were bigger! But I love my Disney princesses!
kenia p.
Los Angeles, CA
I loved this product ! It worked fine for me ... I don't like the boring band aids I like the cute ones that's why I chose these. They are very flexible work just fine .. 👍