BY BAND-AID

Band-Aid????.
Brand adhesive bandages.
Clear spots.
Breathable "invisible" all-purpose protection.
50 all one size.
Johnson & Johnson. see more...

Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Band-Aid is such a great company and this is just another great product. This package contains 50 small bandages but the price is bit pricy but worth it. I would not buy again because the amount of small cuts we get in our family is not the high. Rather buy a regular size ones!
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love these. I love that the outer part is clear. I used them mainly for when I started a new job to cover up piercings & they weren't super obvious, stayed on long, and worked really well.
Lyndsey W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought these clear spots to cover some moles that were removed. My poor sensitive skin reacted to where the bandaid was. I usually like to use the flexible fabric and will keep using those from now on because these plastic ones really affected my skin.
Sarah G.
Marietta, GA
I recently purchased these bandages to help protect a few spots on my face as I got some moles removed by the dermatologist. They were reasonably priced at my local Walgreens. I am pleased with the stickiness and I also really like the clear adhesive portion of the bandage. It makes me feel better about wearing the bandage on my face.
Jessie P.
Virginia Bch, VA
These have been a life saver this summer! I am like candy to bugs, so I end up covered in bites that I can't help but want to scratch. I found that if I cover my bites with these, I won't scratch them and they go away so much faster! These little band aids are clear, so they help blend in with my skin so that I don't look crazy.
Tesla R.
Moody, AL
I love these Band-Aid's. I use them on my face sometimes when I get a nasty zit. They are just the right size. They are comfortable on the face and don't hurt too bad to remove.
Ava A.
Great band-aids for tiny little cuts or maybe a bug bite you've scratched too much. They'll stay on pretty much however long you want and removal is very painless.
Shelby -.
OCALA, FL
Wouldn't say they are invisible you can still them but I use it when i pop an acne and blackheads easy to apply sticks well. Isbt to harsh when taking it off.
Emre Y.
Staff
BROOKLYN, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does what it promises! It is reliable at all times! The only con i would mention is it is lacking some innovation but still meets your expectations .
Marcia G.
They are the perfect size they blend well with my skin tone and don't come off to easily