Band-Aid Clear Spots Brand Adhesive Bandages - 50 CT uploaded by Jessie P.Band-Aid Clear Spots Brand Adhesive Bandages - 50 CT uploaded by Sarah G.Band-Aid Clear Spots Brand Adhesive Bandages - 50 CT uploaded by Emre Y.

BY BAND-AID

Band-Aid????.
Brand adhesive bandages.
Clear spots.
Breathable "invisible" all-purpose protection.
50 all one size.
Johnson & Johnson. see more...

Buy on Target*
Marietta, GA
I recently purchased these bandages to help protect a few spots on my face as I got some moles removed by the dermatologist. They were reasonably priced at my local Walgreens. I am pleased with the stickiness and I also really like the clear adhesive portion of the bandage. It makes me feel better about wearing the bandage on my face.
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
Virginia Bch, VA
These have been a life saver this summer! I am like candy to bugs, so I end up covered in bites that I can't help but want to scratch. I found that if I cover my bites with these, I won't scratch them and they go away so much faster! These little band aids are clear, so they help blend in with my skin so that I don't look crazy.
Ava A.
Ava A.
Great band-aids for tiny little cuts or maybe a bug bite you've scratched too much. They'll stay on pretty much however long you want and removal is very painless.
Emre Y.
Emre Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Does what it promises! It is reliable at all times! The only con i would mention is it is lacking some innovation but still meets your expectations .
Lyndsey W.
Lyndsey W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought these clear spots to cover some moles that were removed. My poor sensitive skin reacted to where the bandaid was. I usually like to use the flexible fabric and will keep using those from now on because these plastic ones really affected my skin.
Tesla R.
Tesla R.
Moody, AL
I love these Band-Aid's. I use them on my face sometimes when I get a nasty zit. They are just the right size. They are comfortable on the face and don't hurt too bad to remove.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
These band aids are good for very small cuts or even bad pimples. very Convenient.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
Love these. I love that the outer part is clear. I used them mainly for when I started a new job to cover up piercings & they weren't super obvious, stayed on long, and worked really well.
Halifax, NS
I love these as they are ideal for overnight acne treatments. I often find my spot treatments rub off on my pillow, but if I apply these band-aids over top, then by morning, the blemish is almost gone! Perhaps not the most conventional way to use these, but hey, it really gets the job done, and makes a huge difference in how effective my spot treatments are!