Band-Aid Clear Perfect Blend Clear Bandages uploaded by Sara M.

BY BAND-AID #76 in Bandages

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. "Invisible Protection" 30 band-aids Blends With Skin: See-through bandage for protection that s less noticeable. Non-stick pad: Absorbent pad won t stick to wound for gentle removal. Long lasting: Unique adhesive that helps bandage stay on. Sterility guaranteed unless individual wrapper is open or damaged. Available in 3 shades - light, medium, and deep. see more...

Sara M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These always come in handy! It's always good to be prepared whenever or wherever u go. I always find myself needing a band-aid and this brand is my go to. It stays on long and the sides are invisible, so people won't be able to tell I have it on. I do recommend this to others!
Miriam D.
PORTLAND, OR
I love using the clear band aids, being an athlete I get a lot of cuts and scrapes, and Its good to have a product that works. The only problem I seem to have with these band aids is they fall off easily when working together with a cream or ointment, for example, triple ointment. Also when I try to cover them with a piece of clothing, socks. Hope this is helpful!
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Band Aid is the best band of bandages you can buy. They are always sterile in their wrapper, have a nice non-stick pad, and always stay in place. These clear band aids are nice and inconspicuous.
Taylor K.
I love the clear strips band aids. No one can even tell you're wearing one. They're super stretchy and bendable so no matter where you put them you can move around freely.
Elizabeth S.
Somerset, KY
I love the fact that these are clear. So not only do i know that they're healthy for my skin and are helping my cuts but i can walk around without feeling self consious about having a big brown looking thing on my skin
Korinna C.
Radford, Va
Love these. The sheer ones don't match my skin down and have a weird texture. I like the clear ones because they truly aren't as noticeable.
Johanny C.
Woodland Park, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Always keeping BAND-AID adhesive bandages at home, my office and in my car for those crazy back to school days

back