BY BAND-AID

Barbie™ Bandages 25 Sterile Assorted Sizes.  Johnson & Johnson. 10 - 3/4 in. wide Regular. 15 - 5/8 in. wide Junior. Sterility guaranteed unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged. Toll-free product information call:  . see more...

Jennifer V.
Bartow, FL
I always purchase Band-Aid because Has the strength to stay on even with my Wild Child. The Band-Aids adhesiveness doesn't irritate my son skin. It also has amazing long wear.
Marta O.
Lindenhurst, NY
I like Band-Aid brand adhesive bandages the most. They stay on and do not hurt when taken off. The kid designs are great.
Susie A.
Las Vegas, NV
I Aways Have Band-Aid on Me. They not just helpful they are super cute... I got a couple different designs..
Karen M.
Jacksonville, FL
These are the best quality bandages I've found. The bonus is that mine have pretty princesses on them!
Kenzie L.
Bagley
I use these for my daughter and for her not liking bandaids these she loves they add some fun to a boo boo 😊 so have some fun and get your kids some fun bandaids when they have ouchies 😊 Band-Aid® Brand Adhesive Bandages Johnson & Johnson 20 ct. Box
Matthew A.
Celina, Ohio
Out of any bandage brands on the market today; Band-Aid Bandages are by far the best. I have two young boys and they are always bleeding from some injury; I have purchased the other "cheaper" bandages at the store, and we end up constantly replacing bandages. I can honestly say from experience; I only have to replace a Band-Aid bandage when it has been purposely removed. They are worth the extra buck in the long run.

Only negative I have is: when your hairy and it needs to be removed; It doesn't matter what you do to avoid it...They will make you scream like a little girl.
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
Even though I'm a grown-up person with no kids of my own, this is the only type of bandages that I will buy. I love the large range of styles, and Band-Aid brand truly works much better than others. The adhesive is superior! I keep several boxes in my desk and my high school age students always want one!
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
I absolutely love these band-aids! The variable sizes are very helpful because I often get cat scratches or paper cuts and would like a little extra protection on tiny fingers. They're great quality and I have nothing but great experiences with them.
Stephanie C.
So cute and extremely affordable... Great for lil children when your on the go... Lil girls adore them because not only do they cover and protect a cut it also is very trendy and stylish....
Rachelle D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
While I love character Band-Aids, I would not recommend them to anybody who has sensitive skin. Every time I have ever gotten one of the character band aids I would get rashes really badly.