BY BAND-AID

Barbie™ Bandages 25 Sterile Assorted Sizes.  Johnson & Johnson. 10 - 3/4 in. wide Regular. 15 - 5/8 in. wide Junior. Sterility guaranteed unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged. Toll-free product information call:  . see more...

Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Bartow, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I always purchase Band-Aid because Has the strength to stay on even with my Wild Child. The Band-Aids adhesiveness doesn't irritate my son skin. It also has amazing long wear.
Marta O.
Marta O.
Lindenhurst, NY
I like Band-Aid brand adhesive bandages the most. They stay on and do not hurt when taken off. The kid designs are great.
Susie A.
Susie A.
Las Vegas, NV
I Aways Have Band-Aid on Me. They not just helpful they are super cute... I got a couple different designs..
Karen M.
Karen M.
Jacksonville, FL
These are the best quality bandages I've found. The bonus is that mine have pretty princesses on them!
Matthew A.
Matthew A.
Celina, Ohio
Out of any bandage brands on the market today; Band-Aid Bandages are by far the best. I have two young boys and they are always bleeding from some injury; I have purchased the other "cheaper" bandages at the store, and we end up constantly replacing bandages. I can honestly say from experience; I only have to replace a Band-Aid bandage when it has been purposely removed. They are worth the extra buck in the long run.

Only negative I have is: when your hairy and it needs to be removed; It doesn't matter what you do to avoid it...They will make you scream like a little girl.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
Even though I'm a grown-up person with no kids of my own, this is the only type of bandages that I will buy. I love the large range of styles, and Band-Aid brand truly works much better than others. The adhesive is superior! I keep several boxes in my desk and my high school age students always want one!
Mallarie J.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Who doesn't love cartoon band aids? These are so cute and it makes it a little bit better when you have a kid who gets an ouchie.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
My kid loves theses! It makes the boo boo so much better when you have a cute Band-Aid to go with it
Mary R.
Mary R.
Parkersburg , WV
We have the Disney ones for our three year old, makes booboos a lot less painful & dramatic ;)
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
Roseville, MI
Booboo's are never fun. But at lest my kids don't mind these character band aids!