Band-Aid by Cynthia Rowley uploaded by Alexis P.

BY BAND-AID

Band-Aid® by Cynthia Rowley Adhesive Bandages. 10 - 3/4 x 3 in. 10 - 5/8 in x 2 1/4 in. Sterile - unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged. see more...

• Would this be a good classroom teach gift??2 Answers
  • "I love bandaid brand and I love the wild patterns these have." in 1 review
  • "My step daughter loves the different shapes and colors and loves to play dr. with these very great product to have around to make a boo boo feel better :)" in 1 review
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Phoenix
I love this brand of Band-Aid s, and the creative look,my daughter enjoys the new Band-Aid patterns I get&my sons,I have to admit I'm a kid at heart&I almost get more excited than my kids do!!!😆So these Band-Aid work great to cover ugly little cuts,stop bleeding,also keeping open skin from getting infected,but overall I like a variety in looks to☺👒
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
They're so cute I hate to use them!!! But my daughter loves them! These are the 1st time I've ever seen Isaac Mizrahi Band-Aids!!!! I love it!! I bought these at Ollie's for $1.79!!!! So affordable!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are cute and fun for the kids. The designs are pretty stinking cute for being bandaids. I keep a box handy!
Anna K.
Anna K.
These may be my favorite band-aids (next to the Spongebob ones ;)! ). I love the designs, like the sequins or brand name ones. I bought them at the dollar store because I was shocked at how cute they are and they stay on well, too! Love this brand and its pairings with cool designs!
Noelle C.
Noelle C.
Hinckley, OH
Great band-aids for the fashion forward. Fun, bright and crazy patterns bring out Cynthia's style + the ever reliable brand.
Abby C.
Abby C.
Leominster, MA
These are super cute! I bought them in CVS and Ive used them a lot. They stick really well and are really fun!
Sarah  P.
Sarah P.
Super cute and beautiful band aids. I bought them for myself because they are beautiful haha
Sara S.
Sara S.
Cadiz, KY
Cute and good for anything. if you don't have band aids around you are doomed. there is always a need.
Adriana V.
Adriana V.
My neice love these bandages, she once cut her finger and I told her she needed a sticker over her cut.. now she thinks they are stickers, blahh
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
colorado
This is a great product.It is a great brake from those normal tan band aids.Baind aids should'nt cost that much.
Kjersten J.
Kjersten J.
Wellness Guru Expert
Would this be a good classroom teach gift??