HealthFirst AidMedical Tape & BandagesJohnson & Johnson
Band-aid Brand Princesses, 20 Count, Pack of 2, Variety Pack

Band-aid Brand Princesses, 20 Count, Pack of 2, Variety Pack

by Johnson & Johnson

Comes in a pack of 2 (40 total) Disney princesses to the rescue Two sizes to choose from Latex free Helps prevent infection

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Band-aid Brand Princesses, 20 Count, Pack of 2, Variety Pack!
Leidy Alexa H.
general roblez y ulpiano paez
Exelente producto y de buena calidad me encanta miy exelente para nuestros niños es muy muy bueno me gusta
Vassiliki K.
Salisbury, NB
I’ve bought these for the kids before and they don’t seem to stick very well. Maybe I had a fault box, but overall, I like band aid brand. They are reasonably priced. I would but again and recommend to others.
Ashley M.
Eubank, KY
Band-Aid brand is the only brand my daughter and I can use due to allergies to certain adhesive‘s. My daughter loves the princess and character designs and we will continue to buy this product forever.

Looking for your answer?