Band-Aid Brand Large Water Block Plus Adhesive Bandages - 10 CT uploaded by Veronica F.

BY BAND-AID

Band-Aid?? Brand Large Water Block Plus?? Adhesive Bandages.
100% waterproof.
Stays on all day.
10 All One Size.
Johnson & Johnson. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Jay R.
Jay R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love these band aids. I love that they are water proof and can last thru showers for days. I buy them when they go on sale at Target and Walmart I am a repeat user and attest that Band Aid really has a knack for innovating this genius product.
April D.
April D.
Decatur , AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I like the band aide brand. These are a regular item in our home. They ate very affordable and you can buy them with kits or sets. I would recommend. Only discomfort is taking the bandaid off a bit harder to do than the regular kind.
Katharine H.
Katharine H.
These are fantastic! They truly are waterproof and last through swimming and showers. They do, however, leave a residue when they are removed. It's the downfall for the bandages, but overall they work really well.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Chula Vista, CA
Band aid brand are great. I love that these really are water blocking. I can wear them when showering and they stay on really well!
Laura M.
Laura M.
It is an excellent product to protect your wounds and prevent them from becoming infected. I always buy for the first aid kit.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
This brand is fantastic. The products work and never let me down. They are priced reasonably and always get the job done.
Nina M.
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
I use these all the time. I have a very clumsy two year old who loves to go swimming they work great.
Amneris D.
Amneris D.
Voorhees, NJ
I have used this product and several other Band-Aid products throughout the years. This one works really well at keeping area clean and dry and when applied properly is completely waterproof. As a nurse and mother I trust and love to use Band-Aid products. Definitely recommend this product and other Band-Aid brand products.
Anyelina C.
Anyelina C.
siempre es bueno tener unos de estos para cualquier cortadita que te hagas, o te lastimaste la piel y no quieres que te moleste, esta muy bien, son muy economicas y se consiguen en cualquier sitio, los niƱos les gustan que les pongan unas de estas, siempre los ponen felices