HealthFirst AidMedical Tape & BandagesBand-Aid
BAND-AID Brand INFECTION DEFENSE Bandages

BAND-AID® Brand INFECTION DEFENSE™ Bandages

Get mess-free infection protection with these BAND-AID®Brand INFECTION DEFENSE™ Bandages. In assorted sizes, these sterile bandages have NEOSPORIN® antibiotic ointment right on the pad, and provide a 4-sided seal that protects against dirt germs that may cause infection delay healing. These BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages also have a HURT-FREE® Pad that won’t stick to the wound, allowing for gentle removal. This package contains 20 antibiotic bandages in a variety of sizes. 20 assorted, sterile antibiotic bandages With NEOSPORIN® antibiotic right on the pad 4-sided seal protects against dirt and germs

Is this for normal cuts?
[product:band-aid-activ-flex-premium-adhesive-bandages] ?is this good for sensitive skin?
Do these band-aids provide the same results as self-applying Neosporin to the wound? They are twice as much as the regular band-aids, so I'm not sure if I should switch. I understand the simpleness to them, but are they as EFFECTIVE?
Start your review of BAND-AID® Brand INFECTION DEFENSE™ Bandages!
Product Highlights
Generally when any boo-boo is serious enough for a bandaid I apply antibiotic ointment beforehand to prevent infection and promote healing--this saves me a step!in reviews
My son freaks out when I pull out any tube of cream so these band aids save the fight over antibiotic cream over an ouch.in reviews
Even a little simplicity is greatly appreciated, and I don't have to carry around a tube of goo in my purse that will just get squished out all over my stuff.in reviews
Angela S.
Davisburg, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this package of Band-Aids by mistake. But I definitely will buy it again. I love that it is antiseptic on it. It is a great product, I’ve used it when I sliced my finger or gotten us great. I will buy it again.
Adams K.
Ashland City, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love band-aid brand! We don't have to worry about it not sticking all day and falling off. It stays stuck to your skin. I like to get these because the have and antibiotic ointment already on it.
Nicole S.
Eatontown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I like that it has the antibiotic on it already but I don't like how it falls off. The bandaid doesn't adhere to the skin for a long period of time and it falls off. I'm actually disappointed with band-aid brand except for their heavy duty bandages which tend to stay on longer and work better. I do not recommend these.
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I used this many time and I feel it kept me from Get any infection in the cut area it’s easy to use doesn’t sting and it’s safe and you can purchase it over the counter
Danniell K.
Van Buren Twp, MI
There is no need to infuse antibiotics into a bandage. They cause more adverse reactions than traditional measures. As long as you clean the wound well, this is unnecessary and can cause more harm than good.
Teanna F.
Minneapolis, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
I had a horrible bug bite that got infected on the top of my foot. I used a wound cleanser with Band-aid infection defense. Since The bite was on top of my foot I needed a band-aid that was flexible and would stay out when walking . This worked great! I had to keep the wound dry so I used the Band-aid water proof one when I showered. It has healed great. BAND-AID® Brand WATER BLOCK® Large Adhesive Pad, 6 Count
Jessica S.
Purchased at: Target
A must have in any first aid kit ! They do come im handy when needed with a toddler and teens a home this has been quite a good band aid .
Theresa  P.
Shirley, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
These are my preferred bandaids. They are treated with neosporin and helps my cuts feel better and heal faster than with ordinary bandaids.
Tanya  C.
Braham, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product works well and is a great price for the extra protection especially when you have a large cut or burn.
Katie J.
Madison, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
1,121 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Band-Aid Activ-Flex Premium Adhesive Bandages! These Band-Aids work great and are easy to use. The best part about them is they already have the antibiotic ointment on them already. This makes things so much more easier and convenient. This brand of Band-Aid bandages are a good quality product at an affordable price. I have been buying Band-Aid products for many years now. I will continue to buy Band-Aid Activ-Flex Premium Adhesive Bandages in the future. 🩹🩹🩹🩹🩹🩹🩹🩹🩹🩹
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Meghan C.
Miami, OK
il y a 2 ans
BAND-AID® Brand INFECTION DEFENSE™ Bandages ?is this good for sensitive skin?
member-56497 il y a 2 ans
In the past I have had problems with the adhesive on first aid strips leaving very red and itchy patches on my skin, but this Band-Aid Activ-Flex Premium Adhesive Bandage did not do that. Admittedly the longest it stayed on was overnight, but there was no mark when it slipped off.