Band-Aid Brand Hydro Seal Bandages Blister Cushion, Variety Pack Of Waterproof Blister Pad, 5 Count

BY BAND AID BRAND

Band-Aid Brand Hydro Seal Bandages Blister Cushions protects from rubbing and pressure to help prevent blisters. These blister bandages cushion and protect skin from rubbing and pressure that can lead to painful blisters. The blister pads stay in place for multiple days, even through showers for long-lasting protection. This variety pack contains assorted bandages ideal for use on various areas of the body, including heels, fingers, and toes. Band-Aid Brand Hydro Seal Bandages Blister Cushions are not made with natural rubber latex. This package includes five blister cushions in three sizes. see more...

Becky S.
1,178 reviews
I received the 5 piece box in exchange for my review on pinchme.com. I scanned it in one of my lists on #Influenster and am now reviewing but was not required to do so (I haven't completed my review on #Pinchme yet).
So far we have used two of the three sizes from the package: the small one on a toe where a blister had formed and burst recently and the largest size on the back of my heel as a preventative against blisters from a certain pair of heels.
The directions are clear and as you'd expect with the only differences being 1. the product may leave a white residue on the skin but it's normal and 2.bandage may stay in place for several days. As a user and observer, both of those happened and for the residue it was barely noticeable, had no smell or uncomfortable tactile sensations and it wiped off. The bandage staying on the toe where the blister was is a bonus if far as I'm concerned. It lasted through 2 showers and I feel they were effective, easy to use and delivered results better than were expected.
Lizeth D.
Gaithersburg, MD
Me encantan son muy buenisimas duran mucho no se despegan tan rapido i eso las fantasticas ...........