HealthFirst AidMedical Tape & BandagesBand-Aid
BAND-AID Brand Flexible Fabric Bandages Assorted

BAND-AID® Brand Flexible Fabric Bandages Assorted

Covered wounds heal faster than if left uncovered. Try BAND-AID® Brand Flexible Fabric Bandages, which cover and protect minor wounds. Made with MEMORY WEAVE® Fabric for comfort and flexibility, these BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages stretch and flex as you move. Each sterile bandage features a QUILT-AID™ Comfort Pad designed to cushion painful wounds while you heal. Made with a HURT-FREE® Pad, these comfortable bandages won’t stick to the wound, allowing for gentle removal. This package contains 100 flexible adhesive bandages, in assorted sizes. 100 BAND-AID® Brand Flexible Fabric Bandages For comfortable protection of minor wounds MEMORY WEAVE® Fabric stretches as you move

Is anyone else allergic to the adhesive in Band-Aids? I've heard of this through Google search. My allergy is so bad that I need prescription cortisone to heal.
I want to know why all Band-Aids don’t stick good no matter where they areI want to know why all Band-Aids don’t stick good no matter where they are?
Does this leave stickiness on your skin after you take it off?
Start your review of BAND-AID® Brand Flexible Fabric Bandages Assorted!
Product Highlights
I love bandaid brand but I find that these being fabric that they fall apart and fray easily.in reviews
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
1,706 reviews
BAND-AID® Brand Flexible Fabric Bandages Assorted uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Moving in the last two weeks , I dropped a heavy box onto a big toe and crushed the nail. Ouch! Having seen my Nurse Practicioner, she recommended antibiotics and a fresh band aid with neosporin everyday, twice a day until the bruised nail grows back properly. Ouch!!🤕
Tessa F.
Graham, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
BAND-AID® Brand Flexible Fabric Bandages Assorted uploaded by Tessa F.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
The flexible fabric band aids are my absolute favorite because it really stays on and does flex with your body. These are very affordable for getting a 100ct aswell. I don't have really any cons, the brand has always held up and the varieties you can get make it even better.
Anji J.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I like using these, there very sticky so they don’t fall off easily like some other brands I’ve tried. There also inexpensive and last awhile. I highly recommend.
Lellianne C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is THE classic fix for any minor cuts or scrapes for a reason. It is flexible, strong but comfortable, waterproof, and better than comparable brands. They also have a longer shelf life than other brands. I keep a few in my bag at all times.
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I totally recommend Band-Aid bandages. I know they are reliable to stay on my skin and help heal quickly. I have used this brand since childhood because it is that good!
Angela S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Band-Aid Wet-Flex Aquaflex Foam Bandages, Water Resistant I bought these for work as we are washing my hands all the time. Im a teacher a get cuts abd cracks as my hands are always being washed. The stay on great and are very flexible. I will continue to purchase and use. I do recommend 😊
Mariah H.
Boscawen, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
As weird as it to have a favorite band aid these are it for me. They stick really well and last a long time. The best part is because they are fabric they can get wet and they don't immediately come right off. Also a really good thing is that they will stick in hard to bandage places; in between fingers, knees, creases of hands of ankles. They are just the best!
Lisa J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
BAND-AID® Brand Flexible Fabric Bandages Assorted uploaded by Lisa J.
We prefer the fabric bandaids over the plastic. They are more flexible and have a better grip. We pay around $5.99 at Walmart for a big box. #influenster #voxbox
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
1,307 reviews
Bandit has always been a great brand for Band-Aids I would definitely recommend they stay on they don’t rip your skin when you take them off and they help protect your skin I would definitely buy again
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
1,543 reviews
BAND-AID® Brand Flexible Fabric Bandages Assorted uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love flexible bandaid. They move with you and stay on longer which is better for your cut or wound. I try to keep tons of these on hand.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...