HealthFirst AidMedical Tape & BandagesBand-Aid
BAND-AID Brand Flexible Fabric Bandages Assorted

BAND-AID® Brand Flexible Fabric Bandages Assorted

Covered wounds heal faster than if left uncovered. Try BAND-AID® Brand Flexible Fabric Bandages, which cover and protect minor wounds. Made with MEMORY WEAVE® Fabric for comfort and flexibility, these BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages stretch and flex as you move. Each sterile bandage features a QUILT-AID™ Comfort Pad designed to cushion painful wounds while you heal. Made with a HURT-FREE® Pad, these comfortable bandages won’t stick to the wound, allowing for gentle removal. This package contains 100 flexible adhesive bandages, in assorted sizes. 100 BAND-AID® Brand Flexible Fabric Bandages For comfortable protection of minor wounds MEMORY WEAVE® Fabric stretches as you move

Is anyone else allergic to the adhesive in Band-Aids? I've heard of this through Google search. My allergy is so bad that I need prescription cortisone to heal.
I want to know why all Band-Aids don’t stick good no matter where they areI want to know why all Band-Aids don’t stick good no matter where they are?
Does this leave stickiness on your skin after you take it off?
Start your review of BAND-AID® Brand Flexible Fabric Bandages Assorted!
Product Highlights
I love bandaid brand but I find that these being fabric that they fall apart and fray easily.in reviews
Allison M.
Springfield, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
BAND-AID® Brand Flexible Fabric Bandages Assorted uploaded by Allison M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am personally allergic to adhesive so I can not wear bandaids, however, everybody I know loves these bandaids. They all say they stay om really well and for a long time. Plus they help with the overall healing process when they get small cuts. I would definitely recommend due to what i have been told.
Marjorie  V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
BAND-AID® Brand Flexible Fabric Bandages Assorted uploaded by Marjorie  V.
I love that these feel like cloth and they do not irritate my skin. They are also easy to remove. This is the only brand I buy for my family. A great affordable bandage! I highly recommend!
Jennifer H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
2,647 reviews
BAND-AID® Brand Flexible Fabric Bandages Assorted uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Moving in the last two weeks , I dropped a heavy box onto a big toe and crushed the nail. Ouch! Having seen my Nurse Practicioner, she recommended antibiotics and a fresh band aid with neosporin everyday, twice a day until the bruised nail grows back properly. Ouch!!🤕
Tessa F.
Graham, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
BAND-AID® Brand Flexible Fabric Bandages Assorted uploaded by Tessa F.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
The flexible fabric band aids are my absolute favorite because it really stays on and does flex with your body. These are very affordable for getting a 100ct aswell. I don't have really any cons, the brand has always held up and the varieties you can get make it even better.
Leah B.
Lafayette, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
BAND-AID® Brand Flexible Fabric Bandages Assorted uploaded by Leah B.
I love these bandaids, was able to use my my grandpas super thin skin and had no issues! It stayed in its place until it was time to change the bandaid again!
Trinh H.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
BAND-AID® Brand Flexible Fabric Bandages Assorted uploaded by Trinh H.
I always use this bandage for my family. It is always in my family's first aid box. They doesn’t have sticky all around the pad. They are durable, flexible and can hold up even when they are wet.
Angie J.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I like using these, there very sticky so they don’t fall off easily like some other brands I’ve tried. There also inexpensive and last awhile. I highly recommend.
Lellianne C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is THE classic fix for any minor cuts or scrapes for a reason. It is flexible, strong but comfortable, waterproof, and better than comparable brands. They also have a longer shelf life than other brands. I keep a few in my bag at all times.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
When a cut happens, we reach for Band-Aid Bandages. They stuck to the skin well and keep the area protected. I love how they come in a variety of sizes and it’s great how they offer more skin tone colors now.
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I totally recommend Band-Aid bandages. I know they are reliable to stay on my skin and help heal quickly. I have used this brand since childhood because it is that good!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...