BY BAND-AID #5 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

Band-aid brand adhesive bandages are the products your kids will want to put on. Helps make healing more fun! see more...

• Is it truly "hurt-free" or does it sting at all?5 Answers
Band-Aid® Brand First Aid Hurt-Free™ Antiseptic Wash Wound Cleansing 6 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle
Buy on Walgreens*
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
I absolutely loved using this on myself and my children! For some the only problem may be that it's not totally hurt free. Several times I've had it stinging for a millisecond which is not that big a deal and I have no problem with that, but some people may. After that it actually helps with any pain. It does a great job cleaning out a wound and we use it with neosporin which makes a great team. Its really helped heal any scrapes and little cuts that we've had in our family very quickly. Its by far the best first aid do oh I've ever used.
Billie N.
Billie N.
WESTLAND, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
If you haven't purchased this product you definitely need to. It's good for everything, it's truly is amazing. Cuts, scrapes, burns, itchiness, bug bites it works on everything and it has no sting or sent at all. The squirt top is great you can squeeze it hard and clean out the wound really good, the pressure can flush wounds out, or you can get just a few drops depending on how hard you squeeze.
Carla W.
Carla W.
Statesville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
As a mom, you can never be too cautious or too prepared. My little one gets cuts and scratches regularly and this helps with the pain and discomfort associated with those boo boos. There is no weird smell associated with it. Keep some on hand, you won't be sorry.
Emily M.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
LOVEEEE THIS!!!!!!!!!! It is one of the very few things that has genuinely soothed my kids when they get a cut or scrape. the second i put it on,they see it doesn't hurt and they aren't freaking out like they do when I use other cleaners, and it's always pretty cheap too. For a nice sized bottle it runs around $4, would definitely recommend it.
Anya G.
Anya G.
Henrico, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
I think that this product is very effective. As advertised it does not hurt when applied and as an added plus it doesn't smell to strong. I also like the fact that it is clear, that way it doesn't stain. The amount of product for the price is great!
deborah g.
deborah g.
memphis
This is my go-to product for my child and any other kids that get a scrape or cut while they're at my house it does not hurt it actually has a cooling effect and it gets all of the infection out of the wound before you cover it with a Band-Aid I can't keep enough of this around my house
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Murfreesboro, TN
I was a first time user and I'd likely purchase again. It works great for cleaning wounds and such. As far as hurt free, It definitely stung a little but I'm sure not as bad as other antiseptics do. After application it kind of does relieve the discomfort and is certainly worth the try!
jaime H.
jaime H.
Holds up to its name, doesn't sting or burn at all. Gone are the days of childhood when we cringed more over the bactine than the skinned knee! Perfect for household that have kids. Works well at infection prevention without any unpleasant burning.
Miranda V.
Miranda V.
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff works wonders! It really does help relieve the pain of scratches and wounds. We have always used this for painful cat scratches and it really helps and reduces the swelling. Super cheap and can be found at any drug store.
Corrine B.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is perfect especially if you have kids and they may get a boo-boo! It doesn't hurt like other products we've tried so they are no longer scared to get fixed up! Met our expectations and we live by this brand !
Jen S.
Jen S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Is it truly "hurt-free" or does it sting at all?