Add a Photo
Band-Aid® Brand First Aid Hurt-Free™ Antiseptic Wash Wound Cleansing 6 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle

By BAND-AID
#11 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics
Band-aid brand adhesive bandages are the products your kids will want to put on. Helps make healing more fun!
Photos (3)
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
henrico, VA

I absolutely loved using this on myself and my children! For some the only problem may be that it's not totally hurt free. Several times I've had it stinging for a millisecond which is not that big a deal and I have no problem with that, but some people may. After that it actually helps with any pain. It does a great job cleaning out a wound and we use it with neosporin which makes a great team. Its really helped heal any scrapes and little cuts that we've had in our family very quickly. Its by far the best first aid do oh I've ever used.
Billie N.
Billie N.
Westland, MI

If you haven't purchased this product you definitely need to. It's good for everything, it's truly is amazing. Cuts, scrapes, burns, itchiness, bug bites it works on everything and it has no sting or sent at all. The squirt top is great you can squeeze it hard and clean out the wound really good, the pressure can flush wounds out, or you can get just a few drops depending on how hard you squeeze.
Carla W.
Carla W.
Statesville, NC

As a mom, you can never be too cautious or too prepared. My little one gets cuts and scratches regularly and this helps with the pain and discomfort associated with those boo boos. There is no weird smell associated with it. Keep some on hand, you won't be sorry.
Sylvia P.
Sylvia P.

After my son saw the dr about a wound not healing quickly, he recommended the Band Aid Wound Wash. Along with antibiotics, he healed with minimal scarring. I truly recommend this product!
Carla J.
Carla J.

This was a life saver for my husband when he sliced open his finger. We had to take this with us on our honeymoon and it helped keep his sons clean. Highly recommend$
Lori E.
Lori E.
Bethel, CT

Much better than water alone. started using this when the kids were little and have continued to use ever since. had been recommended by a friend.
Kitty O.
Kitty O.
Elizabeth, NJ

This is a must I use this one on the kids and they love it, it's so handy because children so picky about pain
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Springville, TN

No sting equals no squirming or screaming. Like this better than another product. Cheap and easy to use.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Grants Pass, OR

With 4 kids in my house someone is always getting hurt and this is the perfect thing to clean all those cuts and scraps. They don't mind me using it cause it doesn't burn.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Hanford, CA

LOVE This!! It doesn't sting. I feel better knowing that accidental cuts and scrapes are getting cleaned properly. Have I mentioned that it doesn't sting?! It really doesn't. This is the only wash I can use without kids freaking out because it DOESN'T STING.