Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages Tough Strips uploaded by Jennifer D.Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages Tough Strips uploaded by Janinna H.

BY BAND-AID

Quiltvent™ Technology. Creates air channels for superior breathability. Wicks away blood to keep wounds clean Inside every TOUGH STRIPS® bandage you’ll find these unique technologies: Greater Durability – DURA WEAVE™ fabric for heavy-duty protection. Superor Adhesion – Super-Stick adhesive to stay on longer. Non-Stick Pad – HURT-FREE™ pad that won’t stick to the wound for gentle removal A covered wound heals faster than an uncovered one.  The makers of BAND-AID® Brand do n. see more...

• What's the best way to clean band aid glue off your skin? 3 Answers
  • Are these really strong? 3 Answers
Janinna H.
Ludington, MI
Mommy's this is the perfect band-aids ever because i have kids and you never know what can happen and once i use this with my son of 2 year old and he took a shower and the bandaids never took it off!!
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Absolutely love these bandaids. They are tough enough to stay on in tough situations like being in water. It also stays on longer and doesnt falls off because it isnt sticky anymore.
Dani H.
Irvine, CA
These band-aids are the bomb diggity! They stay on through tough usage (sports/dance/swimming) and stay sticky. The residue is easy to get rid of after removal, and the band-aids are breathable and do not make my skin break out in weird rashes.
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
These band-aids are very soft, with the quilted bandage patch, and the glue is strong enough that it stays on a long while, but not so strong that it gives you any trouble taking it off. These are always the ones I keep in the house for cuts and wounds, and I keep them in my purse, too. They're an excellent value, and I've never been disappointed. I wouldn't switch to anything else.
Renee M.

I love this brand and especially this type it is perfect for little kids since the regular type of band aid seem to fall right off shortly after putting them on this one stays on its great
Amanda T.
I don't like the texture/feel of these - but they are the most durable. If I know I'll be in contact with water these are good, otherwise I avoid it because of the texture.
Amy H.
Rockford, IA
I will say that Band-Aid really does have the best adhesive bandages. This style really is great but it's almost too great. It is so difficult to get these off your skin, no matter where you have them. I guess it really does it's job.
Audrey R.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I work in a bakery so washing utensils and making dough and the texture of these actually is better for me they don't come off while I'm working and I love them l
Emily D.
Somerset, KY
These material tough band aids are super soft. They always stay on for a long time and keep a good seal to avoid dirt getting into a wound
Aleixka M.
The only bandages I get are always Band-Aids. They come in a variety of styles, fits, and colors that really help keep any cut clean.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Are these really strong?
amber y.
hamilton, ON
What's the best way to clean band aid glue off your skin?