Band-Aid® Brand Adhesive Bandages Johnson & Johnson 20 ct. Box

by Band-Aid

#12 in Bandages

Paw Patrol Nickelodeon™

Who uses this on their kiddos.
, have you try it ?
Start your review of Band-Aid® Brand Adhesive Bandages Johnson & Johnson 20 ct. Box!
Winter Garden, FL
I teach preschool and these are my kids' favorite bandaids. They like other characters too, but usually ask if I have Paw Patrol. They don't stay on all day, but I find that's pretty common with kids and bandaids. I always buy this brand and will continue to do so.
Dalton, GA
For having a 2 year old with 2 left feet. Bandaids are awesome. We both like the designs. And love that it doesn't hurt my kid to take them off. I bought these affordable at Walmart.
Ellicott City, MD
I have had the opportunity to see how children around me use this and they feel comfortable doing it. Also, the band-Aid are beautiful and you can find them in plenty stores. I'm really satisfied with this product.
1,035 reviews
i love these band aids! first off they are cute, no one can get mad or be sad when you pull these out! and they stick for atleast a 4 hour rough play if your a four year old. or a good day or so if you are older.
Great band aids that don’t stick hard to skin. My kids love using these and love that there are multiple designs in the box to choose from. Very affordable and easy to find in almost any drug store or mass retailer.
Homestead, FL
I love these types of band aids. They're prefect for my to go first aid kit. And the kids in my neighborhood adore them. Plus they're super cute and can totally be used for fashion.
Church hill, TN
my daughter actually got these in walmart last night for her bo boo on her foot. they have great great durability and will actually stay om till you take it off.
Zanesville, OH
We were given some as a free sample from our local Walmart, the kids loved them of corse and they did well staying on. I just wish they came a bit bigger .
San Diego
I love the idea that this is a so trusted product for kids as well as for parents.

I truly recommend this product to first time parents.

I truly recommend this product to first time parents.

The main reason I give 4stars is the design. The fun designs my son's recognize makes it seem like the "boo boo" isn't as bad as they once thought it was