BY BAND-AID #2 in Bandages

Packaged for individual use and to replenish first aid stations and kits. Bandages have extra tough durable fabric. Flexible fabric bandages attach with adhesive. Note that this product cannot be returned. Bandages Type: Standard; Material(s): Fabric; Mounting: With Adhesive; Length: 3 in.

• Is there a difference between these and the regular ones ...16 Answers
  • Are these band-aids as good as people say they are? How l...8 Answers
  • Anyone else find that these tend to fall apart easy32 Answers
Band-Aid® Brand Adhesive Bandages Flexible Fabric Band Aids 100 ct. Box

Start your review of Band-Aid® Brand Adhesive Bandages Flexible Fabric Band Aids 100 ct. Box!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love bandaid brand but I find that these being fabric that they fall apart and fray easily." in 6 reviews
marie A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
I am pretty clumsy person. So i have to have these in my med kit. I am always cutting and scratching myself. These band-aids work very well. They are comfortable. They come with a good amount of band-aids. This pack will last me a long time. Try them you won't regret it.
Sam P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are worth all the pennies. They don’t just fall off compared to other bandaids. They stretch with your skin and also stay on when they get a little damp from water. Highly recommend these and these are my go to bandaids and won’t purchase any other types.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
I find that these are the best to put on kids and teens because the adhesive part does not adhere as strongly as the fabric brand but still offers a decent amount of coverage and wear time that make the product a less painful option to pull of. Adults with tissue paper skin or allergies to medical adhesive may also benefit from this type of bandaid.
Keyonna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Band-Aids really come in handy with children but as far as the adhesive on the Band-Aid you have to constantly take them off and reply and Newland it's good for its price definitely would recommend to all moms just so you can be safe on the other hand I don't really care for this product they do help Cuts heal faster but sometimes it's good to let your Cuts breathe instead of keeping them trapped under a Band-Aid because that does get moist and it does make it worse and it won't turn into a scab it'll just be gooey
Patricia N.
Saint Cloud, MN
These are my favorite bandages. I always make sure to have them available in my home. They cover a cut or scrape, of course, but these bandages stand out above others. The flexible fabric is more durable than plastic coated bandages. When the fabric bandage is protecting the cut or scrape, the fabric gives an extra “cushion” of protection if the wounded area is accidentally bumped. When it is time to change the bandage, the bandage doesn’t stick to the wounded area.
Aiyanna R.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are very inexpensive. I always have to keep them handy so I always buy a ton. They work even when I apply an AND ointmentit will still stick. This is the top band-Aid brand for me.
Gina L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bandaids are the best bandages on the market, in my opinion. I find that some bandages aren't very adhesive. But these are very reliable. Obviously, once they get a little wet, they won't stick as well, but I think that's true of most bandages.
Jasmine L.
My dad always had these growing up, so now it's all I can use. I love that they stick pretty well - here's the trick, don't let the edges overlap and it will stay put. Try it, I dare ya. I have used them on my hands and forgotten they are there when I wash my hands and they haven't fallen off due to water. I do think that the Band-Aid brand works the best, but if you're out to save money, the Target ones are essentially identical. I always have these on hand, and I am always purchasing them when we run out of bandages in our house.
Eliose L.
Union City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
One of the best brands for band aids. They're reasonably sticky and are large enough to cover a good amount of area. They do tend to be slightly big for smaller cuts, so I suggest cutting them in half to adjust to the size of your wound to make sure you get the most use out of them. They're small enough to carry in your bag and are easy to find in most stores.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,490 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
These are the best! I am super clumsy and always in need of a bandaid so it's kind of important that i have them around this box has plenty of them! They are great bandaids that are always sticky and they stay put no fancy gimmicks needed. They are a good price and can be found at most stores!
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
Is there a difference between these and the regular ones of the same brand?:o
SENDY W.
Lithonia, GA
Are these band-aids as good as people say they are? How long do stay on being wet from water use?

Walmart