BY BAND-AID

Packaged for individual use and to replenish first aid stations and kits. Bandages have extra tough durable fabric. Flexible fabric bandages attach with adhesive. Note that this product cannot be returned. Bandages Type: Standard; Material(s): Fabric; Mounting: With Adhesive; Length: 3 in. see more...

• Is there a difference between these and the regular ones of the s...14 Answers
  • Are these band-aids as good as people say they are? How long do s...8 Answers
  • Anyone else find that these tend to fall apart easy32 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love bandaid brand but I find that these being fabric that they fall apart and fray easily." in 6 reviews
Keyonna H.
Midland, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Band-Aids really come in handy with children but as far as the adhesive on the Band-Aid you have to constantly take them off and reply and Newland it's good for its price definitely would recommend to all moms just so you can be safe on the other hand I don't really care for this product they do help Cuts heal faster but sometimes it's good to let your Cuts breathe instead of keeping them trapped under a Band-Aid because that does get moist and it does make it worse and it won't turn into a scab it'll just be gooey
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm not a fan of these band aids at all. They don't last very long. As soon as they get wet they lose the tackiness and start to roll up and eventually come off. I don't feel like these are worth the money at all. The plastic ones stay on way better then these.
Jasmine L.
My dad always had these growing up, so now it's all I can use. I love that they stick pretty well - here's the trick, don't let the edges overlap and it will stay put. Try it, I dare ya. I have used them on my hands and forgotten they are there when I wash my hands and they haven't fallen off due to water. I do think that the Band-Aid brand works the best, but if you're out to save money, the Target ones are essentially identical. I always have these on hand, and I am always purchasing them when we run out of bandages in our house.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
These are the best! I am super clumsy and always in need of a bandaid so it's kind of important that i have them around this box has plenty of them! They are great bandaids that are always sticky and they stay put no fancy gimmicks needed. They are a good price and can be found at most stores!
Shani R.
This type of band aid is okay, but definitely isn't the best option out there. They last decently on their own, but God forbid you move too much or get them wet. They come off right away. With my line of work, I have to type a lot, and my husband works with heavy machinery and often gets little scrapes and cuts. They soak up a decent amount of blood, but like I said, don't really last that long. In my opinion, whether you intend to get them wet or not, the waterproof variety is a much better option.
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
Band-Aid brand makes great bandages, as we all know. These fabric kind hold up pretty well through daily activities and can survive getting wet. The issue I have with them is that sometimes they fray easily on the sides and get the stickiness all over your skin.
Ashley M.
I purchase these band-aid brand bandages often for my home. I get a lot of hang nails and I need something flexible for my fingers. These bandages are affordable and stay put! The only issue is if they get wet, they can slide off. Overall, I would recommend this product.
Delaney D.
I'm a big fan of these fabric bandaids as opposed the the alternative, more plasticy kinds as they are softer and they feel much better when on skin. This brand is trustworthy and so are these fabric Band-Aids! They really come in handy, and the size variety of the Band-Aid brand is always a bonus for different medical needs.
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm currently having to wear these on my feet to keep my biopsy wound from getting infected. I originally used basic bandaids and they were too stiff which caused rubbing around my toes. The flexible material on these bandaids fixed that issue and now I'm far more comfortable.
Stephanie V.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are great band-aids. I somehow always end up getting random bruises or cuts and these band-aids work really well as far as protecting them. I also use these when I wear shoes that I know would injure my heel, so I just put a band-aid there and I'm fine for the rest of the day. I highly recommend them.
Melissa B.
E Millinocket, ME
Anyone else find that these tend to fall apart easy
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
Is there a difference between these and the regular ones of the same brand?:o
SENDY W.
Lithonia, GA
Are these band-aids as good as people say they are? How long do stay on being wet from water use?