Arts & EntertainmentMediaDVDs & VideosBand-Aid
BAND-AID Brand Adhesive Bandages, featuring Hello Kitty, 20 Count

BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages, featuring Hello Kitty, 20 Count

by Band-Aid

How good is the quality??
Do these fall off easily?
Start your review of BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages, featuring Hello Kitty, 20 Count!
Fombell, PA
These are great for kids. The fun design is helpful and they seem not to be as bad to get off as some other brands Just wish they didn't cost so much
Canby, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
All Band-Aid products are very popular at my work place! They are reliable, colorful and everyone has their own reason to love them. #bandaid #hellokitty
Who doesn’t love hello kitty?!! My niece had a little cut on her finger and she was crying. But as soon as I pulled out the Hello Kitty Band Aids and the tears went away and she was smiling. I had to beg her to take it off!!
Atlanta, GA
Cute Band-Aids deserve good medals for making skin protection cool for kids and adults alike. I always keep some in my purs
Morris, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Well I’m sure everyone has use this band aids I like that they have so many to buy from on the designs specially for kids
Okay, I personally love Hello Kitty so I was so stoked when I found these. Please make different ones!
Lanse, MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
My girls love the hello kitty band-aid brand band aids. They are more willing to put one on if it has a cute design. I wish it had more designs or other characters. I have purchased them a few times now.
Mankato, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
These are very cute bandaids. Always good to have on hand in case of small injury. I like to keep a few in my purse. I also have a kid so she likes the designs as well. They are sturdy, sanitary, good on cost, and easy to use. I will buy again.
Louisville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Bandaid far is by far the best. Stays on the longest and can handle the most wear plus they have the cutest characters and we love hello kitty! Would recommend. I carry some in purse and have boxes around house. I have kids and we go through bandaids.
Prattville, AL
Band Aid has always been a reliable brand. It sticks nicely. And the box comes with a variety of sizes. The Hello Kitty ones are a favorite at my house. We all love these cute band aids. I would love if they would come out with a whole like of Sanrio characters.