Arts & EntertainmentMediaDVDs & VideosBand-Aid
BAND-AID Brand Adhesive Bandages, featuring Disney Mickey, 20 Count

BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages, featuring Disney Mickey, 20 Count

by Band-Aid

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages, featuring Disney Mickey, 20 Count!
Sacramento, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
i don’t care how old i am, i love these band-aids sooo much. they sick just as well as the plain ones but they are just super cute
Yucaipa, CA
With all the kids we have even give Band-Aids as gifts to the kids they play with them they put them on their towels to use them when they get hurt if we can even find one we purchased them at Rite aid Walmart target any star we can find them
Can’t go wrong with anything Disney for your children! As a family we love to spend time together and Disney is always involved! My son and daughter love Disney! Highly Recommend!
Worcester, MA
Okay so I’m giving these specific bandaid 3 stars because the old fashioned Mickey design is so cute. Now the problem is it doesn’t hold. Maybe five minutes after putting it on it’s already either slipping off or just undoing itself. I purchased this at CVS.
Oshawa, ON
I'm such a child at heart; I absolutely love the designs of these bandaids. Also I have never had problems with the adhesive failing me.

Looking for your answer?