BY BAND-AID

Buy on Amazon
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
These are the only blister bandaids I’ll ever use. They are very comfortable for your toes and squishy enough to relieve pressure in your shoes. They cling to the skin and stay on better than any other bandaid I’ve ever tried.
Jena B.
These work really good for when you have a cut in a weird spot like your elbow or on your hand. They allow your hand or elbow or knee whatever it is to move and the Band-Aid still stays where it supposed
Samantha W.
Champaign, IL
I recently bought these because my shoes gave me such bad blisters they were bleeding kinda badly and I had to keep walking. I found these a nearby drugstore and at first i was hesitant to buy them cause they are more expensive than normal bandaids. But these are so amazing. It's wearing a second layer of skin-you cant feel it on and it stays on so well for so long. It also expands on open areas of the skin to keep it protected,
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These are awesome especially for blisters or friction burns! They add a bit of protection and are waterproof and protect and heal your wounds really well. They cost a bit more then regular bandaids but are well worth it!!
ally b.
Schaumburg, IL
These bandaids are a godsend !!!!! They're amazing and literally will last for days. Sweat, swim, wear socks...they do not come off and keep you protected from infection and dirt!!!! You can place them anywhere on your body. The only bandaid I use, anytime I go to buy some I buy in bulk!!! I never want to run out!
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I use these Band-Aids for a blister on the back of my heel because every other one I tried would rub off. They stayed put to protect my blister without aggravating me. Very useful for parts of the body that bend and flex a lot.
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
My favorite band aid to use it stays on doesn’t move and makes any injury feel protected! I think it’s a little pricey but all I love and am willing to spend the extra money i am most definitely satisfied with this product
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
Great quality,they go through showers and all water,they're amazing. The box should include a lot more though. My favorite indeed. They last up to more than 24hours. ( be clean and change every now and then though!)
Sara S.
Grove City, OH
These are my favorite band aids of all time, I always recommend them. They are super adhesive so they can move with your body and don't allow water or dirt to creep in like some fabric band aids do. Also the best band aid for blisters on the heels! Anyone who needs the all day protection of a band aid I would highly recommend these. They are great and long lasting. Personally they have helped me through blistered heels at band camp in high school, school clinical days, and long work days at the hospital.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
These are really great when you have to keep your wound dry. I also like these for blisters. They keep the blister sealed so that it can heal. They can stay on for days if you need them to.
Madeline B.
Woodridge, IL
These are pretty resistant to water; however should I make it a point to take the Band-Aid off prior to taking a shower/bath or going for a swim? What's the healthier route?
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Good brand? Top brand?
sandy m.
Brentwood, NY
No eh probado estas pero las de más de la misma,marca si so si alguien a usado estas dejenme saber su experiencia ? Thank you