BY BAND-AID #5 in Bandages

Beverly E.
Pikeville, KY
I love these Band-Aid... they move with your body and stay on with all everyday activities that u do...they also stretch to fix the cut so u never have to worry about it not fitting and having to start over
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I use these Band-Aids for a blister on the back of my heel because every other one I tried would rub off. They stayed put to protect my blister without aggravating me. Very useful for parts of the body that bend and flex a lot.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
These are really great when you have to keep your wound dry. I also like these for blisters. They keep the blister sealed so that it can heal. They can stay on for days if you need them to.
True N.
Grand Marais, MN
O go hiking a lot and these work great if you put them on before you go out to break in a new pair of boots, It also works great with new running shoes too.
Sara S.
Grove City, OH
These are my favorite band aids of all time, I always recommend them. They are super adhesive so they can move with your body and don't allow water or dirt to creep in like some fabric band aids do. Also the best band aid for blisters on the heels! Anyone who needs the all day protection of a band aid I would highly recommend these. They are great and long lasting. Personally they have helped me through blistered heels at band camp in high school, school clinical days, and long work days at the hospital.
Samantha W.
Champaign , IL
I recently bought these because my shoes gave me such bad blisters they were bleeding kinda badly and I had to keep walking. I found these a nearby drugstore and at first i was hesitant to buy them cause they are more expensive than normal bandaids. But these are so amazing. It's wearing a second layer of skin-you cant feel it on and it stays on so well for so long. It also expands on open areas of the skin to keep it protected,
Ramona A.
Gig harbor, WA
These are life saving band aids!! We recently went backpacking and one of us got a blister from a pair of boots rubbing raw, luckily I had thought to bring some of these ad they helped keep the blister not only clean but from getting worse. I even used them to prevent blisters on my other foot
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These are awesome especially for blisters or friction burns! They add a bit of protection and are waterproof and protect and heal your wounds really well. They cost a bit more then regular bandaids but are well worth it!!
ally b.
Schaumburg, IL
These bandaids are a godsend !!!!! They're amazing and literally will last for days. Sweat, swim, wear socks...they do not come off and keep you protected from infection and dirt!!!! You can place them anywhere on your body. The only bandaid I use, anytime I go to buy some I buy in bulk!!! I never want to run out!
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
Great quality,they go through showers and all water,they're amazing. The box should include a lot more though. My favorite indeed. They last up to more than 24hours. ( be clean and change every now and then though!)
Madeline B.
Austin , TX
These are pretty resistant to water; however should I make it a point to take the Band-Aid off prior to taking a shower/bath or going for a swim? What's the healthier route?
sandy m.
Brentwood, NY
No eh probado estas pero las de más de la misma,marca si so si alguien a usado estas dejenme saber su experiencia ? Thank you
Heather B.