Band Aid Band-Aid Flexible Fabric Bandages, 30 ct - 1

Band Aid Band-Aid Flexible Fabric Bandages, 30 ct - 1" x 3"

BY BAND-AID #6 in Bandages

Band-Aid Flexible Fabric Bandages are made with comfortable, stretchable Memory Weave fabric. They flex and move with you, perfect if you're highly active or if your cut is on a joint. Measures 1" x 3". see more...

Band Aid Band-Aid Flexible Fabric Bandages, 30 ct - 1
Band Aid Band-Aid Flexible Fabric Bandages, 30 ct - 1" x 3"
Buy on Walmart
jezi b.
I cannot live without flexible fabric bandages because any other kind seems to fall off in minutes. and it’s much more comfortable with the degree they move with you. I buy Band Aid brand one now since I cannot find Curad Flexible Fabric Flex-Fabric Sterile Bandages, Regular Size 40 ea in stores anymore. I prefer Curad version just because the pad is surrounded by adhesive on all sides. band Aid is open on 2 sides, which is good to give some air, but I usually need and prefer my bandages sealed and keep it dry even through a rinse. if band aid had this size bandage with 4 sided adhesive it’d be perfect.
Marie N.
Newport, RI
I have very sensitive skin and these are one of the few bandage products that I can use. It stays in place and I heard that they are making these in a bunch of different skin tones now which is amazing because that’s one of my favorite parts of this bandage, it isn’t completely obvious that I hurt myself. The price isn’t too bad and Band-Aid is a brand that I can trust!
A C.
I like the flexibility especially on joints, but can not seem to keep them on my older kids. They peel off super easy within an hour or two of being on. The edges just start to roll up on them. Not planning on buying again.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
These are seriously the perfect bandaids to use on your fingers and toes, because they stick so easily and they don’t come off easily either. They form perfectly to your fingers or toes without bulging out like some other bandaids do.
Holden W.
These are my favorite band aid. They work really well, stay on, and absorb a lot. You need to take them off to air out your wound but that’s the only downside. I would recommend t to someone else and purchase it again in the future.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
There are some things you can skimp on and band aids are one of them! I love this brand and how well they stick! Sometimes I’ll forget I have a band aid on and it’s still there two days later! And the price is affordable as well.
Mariela M.
Band Aid Band-Aid Flexible Fabric Bandages is my favorite brand to purchase band-aids. I tend to always need them for cuts, shoe bruises etc. I always purchase them in Rite Aid or CVS. Super affordable and will continue to purchase and recommend.
Catherine G.
Stewartsville
These are our go to band aids. We love the flexibility of them and the fact they don’t fall off and are durable. We are a repeat customer. We typically buy it a t ShopRite. This is the only brand we buy
Cynthia D.
So am I the only person that is in love with these bandages? Not only are they made by a brand that has been around for a long time but they are truly flexible. One of the best products around.
Rochelle N.
This band aid is very good because it can be placed anywhere to fit your needs. I got this from target. It holds well and stays in place most of the time. I have these handy in my first aid kits.
Shahadah E.
Where can I purchase this product?
Silvianna V.