Band-Aid Advanced Healing Blister for Fingers & Toes uploaded by Sara B.

BY BAND-AID

Heals faster than with an ordinary bandage. Instant pain relief. Cushioning, multi day protection. Sterilized for safe use on open blisters. Cushioning gel pad relieves pain while protecting the blister. Waterproof, superior adhesive stays in place for multi-day use. Flexible form conforms to skin for greater fit and comfort. Seals out water, dirt and germs that can cause infection. With Compeed® Moisture Seal™ Technology. 8 - 2.60 in. x 0.67 in. . Questions 1-866-JNJ-2873. see more...

Jennifer D.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are a lifesaver if you get a blister on your foot and have shoes that rub against it. I keep these with me at all times when I am traveling or when I need to wear high heels for an extended period of time. They are great for when you are breaking in men's dress shoes as well.
Sophia L.
I get blisters every time I wear heels and even sometimes when I wear uncomfortable flats, so these are a must have for me. I carry these with me when I know I'll be on my feet all day. I apply them when a blister has formed or one that has already popped to prevent further chafing and find that they help my sores heal faster. These Band-Aids provide more comfort than regular bandages. They are stickier than regular bandages, but they do have trouble staying in the crevices or where there is a lot of movement.
Sara B.
Elizabethtown, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
These are amazing! I put a small amount of pain relief Neosporin on blisters on my hands with these and in just a couple of days they were good as new! Sticks longer than regular bandaids and doesn't stick to the blister! Keeps it safe and protected!
Luara R.
Worcester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Melhorou muito a dorzinha que eu estava sentindo. Meu padrasto me deu e agora levo sempre na bolsa
Amanda B.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
They are a little pricey but worthy it. Nothing hurts worse than something rubbing on your blister and typically normal bandaids wont stick long enough to help. These are amazing
Susan W.
Newmarket , ON
I always have those Blister Band-Aidson hand. I use them whenever I start to feel a blister forming. They are so soft and cushiony that they protect the skin from tearing. If I have a blister that gas already broken, I app,y one of those Band-AIDS and it prevents ant further damage while providing comfort while still on my feet. I really like that those are rawly sticky. They don't roll and fall of. I have applied those and showered several times while the Band-Aid stays in place. They are a must have in our home.