BY BAND-AID

Band-Aid Advanced Healing Blister Cushions promote fast blister healing. Promotes fast blister healing. Multi day protection. Sterilized for safe use on open blisters. Cushioning gel pad relieves pain while protecting the blister. Waterproof, superior adhesive stays in place for multi-day use. Flexible form conforms to skin for greater fit and comfort. Seals out water, dirt and germs that can cause infection. With Compeed® Moisture Seal™ Technology. 6 - 1.16 in. x 2.16 in. . ? 1-866-JNJ-2873. see more...

• I am an avid runner and often have blisters develop during summer...3 Answers
Andrea G.
Collinsville , MS
Wellness Guru Expert
These are wonderful for healing blisters, bug bites of pulling fluids from any infected bites/scrapes/sores/even pimples. Once you put it on it will create a seal around the wound and it will start pulling fluid from the injured area, so it really speeds up the healing process. I use them a lot overnight on swollen bug/mosquito bites to get the irritant out.
Kelsie B.
Eau Claire, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought at target and constantly get blisters on my heel and big toe. If properly applied they stay on for 2 days even in the shower. I am not sure if it speeds up heeling but it allows you to stay active
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
These are AMAZING if you have a blister. They stay put very well, give a really comfortable barrier between the blister and whatever it rubs against, and are appropriately sized for common blisters. They can be a bit on the expensive side but the amount of pain they relieve makes these so very worth it.
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
These are so great for an open blister. It feels protected and heals well and it's safe from dirt or infection. I also like that they are waterproof. They're a little pricey for a small pack but for Avery bad blister probably still worth it.?
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
My experience with these is a little unorthodox. I'm a PSU Officer and had to attend a law enforcement training academy. During our first week of firearms training, we shot 1000 rounds in 4.5 days. From 8am to 4:30pm every day. I developed several horrible blisters, that ripped open, on my hands from this which hurt so badly it started to affect my shooting. I would not have qualified without these. Regular band-aids came off from sweat, or didn't give me the movement I needed. These stayed on longer, and the cushioning allowed me to grip my gun the way I needed to. They relieved the pain instantly upon application. Which is what I needed them for. I don't think they sped up the healing process though. Had I not been at the academy my rating would probably be very different. But, these did relieve the pain and stayed on my hands
Lyndsey W.
Wellness Guru Expert
These blister bandaids are great! They're perfect for if you've got a blister forming but need to keep wearing shoes that run on the blister. This really helps prevent further running that area.
stacey s.
Long Beach, CA
These band-aids are a heel, and toe saver!
I'm a boot and heel wearer, and these make breaking things in so much easier.
My guy friends don't seem to understand the need for this buffer, or why I'd wear shoes that cause blisters, but once the shoes are broken in and everything is set, cue the angels singing.

The price of a box of six of these is kind of ridiculous, so these become gold in the medicine cabinet.
I love that putting one on means it'll stay on for a good 3-4 days, just be prepared for some gummy feeling around it if you leave it on longer.
Until shoes are sold with a perfect fit, I'm a forever customer.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
These have been amazing! I recently started training for my first 5k. I'm not a runner at all. So my first weeks were a real adjustment! I started feeling blisters forming and tried to prevent them with regular band-aids which fell off as soon as I started running. A friend recommended these, so I gave them a try. BLESSED RELIEF! Not only did they stick and stay stuck, they stayed put for DAYS! They relieved the pain and cushioned the area from further rubbing! My only complaint is that they come in such small packs (only 6 in a box).
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I get dry toes and even though I don't get blisters often the dryness on my toes hurts and the blister band-aids helped to keep the dryness from getting worst. Being in shoes all day I have gotten a few blisters and the band-aids work to help protect the blister from opening up and getting infected. With husband and children around blisters happen more so with them it seems then when I get them. I love how the band-aids form around my toes and helps keep it in place vs falling off. I am glad I have these usually on hand
Melody O.
Everson, WA
I SWEAR by these! I wore a new pair of shoes a week before running a half marathon. The new shoes gave me blisters on both my heels. I was so worried about completing my 13.1-mile run that following Sunday. Guess what? I put them on that morning and they WORKED! They stayed on for the WHOLE 13.1 miles and not once did I feel the need to slow down or stop because of my blisters! I was so amazed! WOW!!!
Amanda H.
Glade Spring, VA
I am an avid runner and often have blisters develop during summer training. I have trouble with band aids staying on my to cover the areas. Do these stay in fairly well during physical activity?