BY BAND-AID

Band-Aid® Brand Pads Large Adhesive Bandages.
New!
Quiltvent™ technology.
Creates air channels for superior breathability.
Wicks away blood to keep wounds clean.
10 all one size.
Johnson & Johnson. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Megan R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My oldest got ringworm on her ankle. I have a baby whom she loves to play with. So I bought these and am amazed. It covers the entire area. It also sticks super great. She got in the pool and it never came off. It didn't even come loose! The downfall is, only 10 come in a package. Not big deal until you have to use 2 a day.
Donna S.
Hammonton, NJ
I got a HUGE slice down my arm and it was too long for normal band-aids so my mom picked me up these and they were my life savor! I've never been so happy for a band aid! It's so sticky so it doesn't go anywhere and keeps wounds protected thought out the day!
Lauren C.
For the rowdy boys I baby'sit, band aids are a must, and this is my go-to brand! Not only is potential dirt sealed from entry, but these band aids allow the boys the flexibility they need to stay active and heal quickly!
Grace P.
Saint Francis, WI
I used these band-aids a lot at one point and they really started to irritate my skin after a while. They seem to be good quality, but for long periods of time I'd recommend trying to find something that won't irritate as much.
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
Band aid brands are amazing and this particular band aid has good coverage on bigger boo boos. Good to add to your first aid kit or have some in handy.
Diana P.
These Band-Aids work great and should always be restocked! Easy to take a few out of the box and keep in your purse or bag!
Amanda H.
Pennsauken , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When you are accident prone like I am, it's only natural to give band aids five stars, especially the ones that workb
Sarah G.
Band aid is a great brand that doesn't give me the normal allergic reaction to adhesives that I usually have.
Brenda V.
Tustin, CA
I work with kids! I seriously carry a box of these with me everyday I had to refill multiple times!
Sam A.
I use these sometimes in new shoes if I am going to be out all day. This way my heels don't rub.