BY BAND-AID #8 in Bandages

Band-Aid® Adhesive Bandages Sheer Strips Extra Large.
New!
Quiltvent™.
Technology.
Creates air channels for superior breathability.
Wicks away blood to keep wounds clean.
Johnson & Johnson. see more...

• Does anyone else have a problem keeping these on?3 Answers
  • Which is better Band-Aid brand or storebrand7 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these are good for deep wounds?5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
Review for: 20 more...
My most trusted band air brand. They will last a couple of days and helps stop the bleeding right away. Waterproof attributes is nice so you aren’t constantly changing them after you wash your hands. I would highly recommend.
Brianna P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are amazing in my opinion. They can get wet and won't just fall off. Only warning is when you take them off you will more than likely have some sticky residue, but I'd rather a little residue than them falling off.
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
This product is ok. At first the stickiness of the band aid adhere well until you end up washing your hand or put it in water. It is affordable and you get a lot of it but quality wise I think needs to be improve.
Meagan T.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: 20 more...
I have used these on the bottom of my foot in the hopes they will stay on when swimming in a pool or lake, however, they don’t stay on for long. They work really well if you aren’t submerged under water though and seal well as longs as they aren’t submerged.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like these bandaids for blisters or any other large wound . They do stay on but if any water comes in contact they don't stay on as good as I would like them too . Specially if you are putting them on a blister area on your feet. They won't last all day that's for sure. But for sure nice to have . I buy them in target . U can pick them up anywhere really.
Sheila P.
Arnoldsville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love having these bandaids in my purse! My kids always get random cuts and scrapes all the time. Since they are waterproof they are perfect for the summer since they are always playing in water. A must have every mom should have!
Bailey D.
Lexington, KY
This product is great! I found this is the only type of brand-aids that actually can last multiple days. This includes multiple showers. It's tough strips are really tough and last a long time. I would highly recommend these to those who are on the move constantly and need something that will last.
Jordan D.
Greenville, OH
These bandaids have saved me so much trouble! I mean if you're a fan of bloody messes and painful things then by all means, tough it out. But if you're the type of person who doesn't enjoy being covered in blood and full of pain, then these are the bandaids I'd go for! They come in many different shapes and sizes and I have them all!
Krista A.
Niagara Falls, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's that time of year and my whole family is outside playing! These waterproof band aids are perfect for everyone especially since there's so many options!Keeps our boo boos safe from infection and my family happy
Ashley T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very good for when a child or anyone gets hurt. I always keep some in the car and I also have some at home. They work so good and keep that cut looking clean and better each day :)
Carissa W.
Which is better Band-Aid brand or storebrand
Stella M.
Does anyone know if these are good for deep wounds?
mary f.
miami , fl
I usually purchased bandages. but I want to know do these really stick?
brenda G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How strong are these after. Getting wet??
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone else have a problem keeping these on?