BY BAND-AID #8 in Bandages

Band-Aid® Adhesive Bandages Sheer Strips Extra Large.
New!
Quiltvent™.
Technology.
Creates air channels for superior breathability.
Wicks away blood to keep wounds clean.
Johnson & Johnson. see more...

• Which is better Band-Aid brand or storebrand8 Answers
  • Does anyone else have a problem keeping these on?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these are good for deep wounds?5 Answers
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
Review for: 20 more...
My most trusted band air brand. They will last a couple of days and helps stop the bleeding right away. Waterproof attributes is nice so you aren’t constantly changing them after you wash your hands. I would highly recommend.
Grace A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 30 more...
Great band-aids the brand itself is solid and great products always. With a variety of band-aids for all kinds of accidents it’s always a staple in my medicine cabinet.
Yung Q.
This product is ok. At first the stickiness of the band aid adhere well until you end up washing your hand or put it in water. It is affordable and you get a lot of it but quality wise I think needs to be improve.
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like these bandaids for blisters or any other large wound . They do stay on but if any water comes in contact they don't stay on as good as I would like them too . Specially if you are putting them on a blister area on your feet. They won't last all day that's for sure. But for sure nice to have . I buy them in target . U can pick them up anywhere really.
Sheila P.
Arnoldsville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love having these bandaids in my purse! My kids always get random cuts and scrapes all the time. Since they are waterproof they are perfect for the summer since they are always playing in water. A must have every mom should have!
Bailey D.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is great! I found this is the only type of brand-aids that actually can last multiple days. This includes multiple showers. It's tough strips are really tough and last a long time. I would highly recommend these to those who are on the move constantly and need something that will last.
Jordan D.
Greenville, OH
These bandaids have saved me so much trouble! I mean if you're a fan of bloody messes and painful things then by all means, tough it out. But if you're the type of person who doesn't enjoy being covered in blood and full of pain, then these are the bandaids I'd go for! They come in many different shapes and sizes and I have them all!
Krista A.
Niagara Falls, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's that time of year and my whole family is outside playing! These waterproof band aids are perfect for everyone especially since there's so many options!Keeps our boo boos safe from infection and my family happy
Ashley T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very good for when a child or anyone gets hurt. I always keep some in the car and I also have some at home. They work so good and keep that cut looking clean and better each day :)
Sarah Beth B.
Hanson, KY
The only brand of bandages I will use! Safe, effective, and affordable - all things I look for. They don't hurt your skin and they don't irritate me. I have used these for a long time and will continue to do so. I recommend them to anyone!
Carissa W.
Which is better Band-Aid brand or storebrand
mary f.
miami , fl
I usually purchased bandages. but I want to know do these really stick?
Stella M.
Does anyone know if these are good for deep wounds?
brenda G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How strong are these after. Getting wet??
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone else have a problem keeping these on?

Amazon