Band-Aid Active Friction Block Stick

by Band-Aid

Band-Aid Active Friction Block Stick lubricating formula glides on smoothly Friction Block™ Stick Its lubricating formula glides on smoothly to: Instantly reduce rubbing on skin Form an invisible barrier, ideal for open shoes Provide easy, no-messy application

Does it have a bad smell, or can you barely notice a smell?
Start your review of Band-Aid Active Friction Block Stick!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...it definitely helps avoid those awful blisters you get when breaking in new shoes!” in reviews
MEMPHIS, MO
This stock works great. You can use it anywhere you need to reduce friction on your skin. I have narrow heels and breaking in a new pair of shoes used to mean blisters for sure. Now I apply this product and I am blister free even if the shoes slip on my heels. Good product. Highly recommend
FLUSHING, NY
This product is great and it's not just good for feet. You can apply it anywhere that friction occurs as a preventative measure. I use it on the inside of my thighs on a hot day when I am wearing a dress. It's sweat proof and keeps my skin from getting irritated.
I almost always have a problem with rubbing on shoes leading to wounds on my feet. Whenever I’m breaking in a new pair of heels or sandal, I make sure to rub some of this on the back of my feet and around my pinky toes. It makes a huge difference!
I've used this stick in the past and works pretty well. Helps with anything that rubs on the skin. I have some flats that rub my heel the wrong way and this helps prevent blisters.
Heathrow, FL
I bought a new pair of heels for A week in Vegas. I had also brought a pair of flip flops, which rubbed my feet raw. I had never heard of this product until I went into the store looking for more band aids. I saw this and decided to try it. Four days later, after rubbing this on my heels and pinky toes, finally got a blister on my toes. We walked the strip and the casinos for four days and this saved my feet in my new heels! Highly recommend using it from day one for walking, running, or just breaking in a new pair of shoes....carry it in my purse now!
Benson, NC
This stuff is a godsend for people with blister problems. I get blisters with almost any type of shoe, and this product works for everything! Great on your heels with running shoes or boots. Works between your toes with sandals. Is great on the outer edges of toes/feet for tight shoes that rub. Doesn't have a bad smell or greasy feel. Absolutely wonderful product. I keep one in my purse at all time!
Saint Louis, MO
I got this when I had to wear new shoes to a wedding and I couldn't live without it. It's amazing. I use it for shoes that may rub, especially when your feet sweat in the summer, new shoes to prevent blisters and any place that you may have friction. Great for running in the hot weather and those spots that chafe!
Raleigh, NC
This stuff works wonders when breaking in new shoes. Just apply it to your heels before you put your new shoes on, and you're good to go. I keep the stick in my purse in case I need to reapply at all during the day, but it definitely helps avoid those awful blisters you get when breaking in new shoes!
This is a god send when you have new heels that you have not broken in yet. I just put a little bit on and let it set in and I notice that I don't get as many blisters on the back of my heels. These are also great to rub a little bit on your toes so that it doesn't rub in the front.
Cottage Grove, MN
I love this! This helps sooo much with certain shoes that rub in the wrong places and cause blisters. Its clear so you cannot see it on the skin and it does not ruin your shoes. I wear it a lot with flats because those tend to cause blisters, and IT WORKS!!!