Band-Aid Active Friction Block Stick

by Band-Aid

Band-Aid Active Friction Block Stick lubricating formula glides on smoothly Friction Block™ Stick Its lubricating formula glides on smoothly to: Instantly reduce rubbing on skin Form an invisible barrier, ideal for open shoes Provide easy, no-messy application

Does it have a bad smell, or can you barely notice a smell?
Start your review of Band-Aid Active Friction Block Stick!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...it definitely helps avoid those awful blisters you get when breaking in new shoes!in reviews
Tacey M.
MEMPHIS, MO
This stock works great. You can use it anywhere you need to reduce friction on your skin. I have narrow heels and breaking in a new pair of shoes used to mean blisters for sure. Now I apply this product and I am blister free even if the shoes slip on my heels. Good product. Highly recommend
Lawrence K.
San Diego, CA
These stick really well and don’t fall off after the 1st time you bend your knee or elbow. Great product like always
Tabby J.
This wasn’t my favorite at all I didn’t care for this all I didn’t even know what the point of it was
Elaina V.
New Sharon, IA
This stuff is genious! I actually use it when I run to help prevent chaffing (knees/ thighs/ underarms). It seems to only be available seasonally where I live, so I'm always stocking up. I have one in the car, my purse, the house... It's my version of the lip gloss you have everywhere. *I've never actually tried it with footwear, but I imagine it would work well there too.
Gabriela V.
reedley, California
These band aid active friction block stick is a good go to when you’re an active person and have a blister or a cut on either your feet or thighs. I like this one because I can just put it on and it stays on for a while.
Anna R.
Hodges, SC
This I was a wonderful find! I use this on my heel around the places my shoes tend to rub and a barrier is created that makes even high heels 👠 more comfortable to wear. Lightly scented and goes on smooth.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
A good product that you don't necessarily think you'll need but it's very handy to have. It works well for preventing shoe blisters. It also helps with chafing.
A C.
Roslindale, MA
Works great for anything that rubs up against another thing so non broken in shoes and chub rub, haha.
raina S.
I wouldn't really recommend this. It didn't really work for me but I have seen it work for others and I know it works pretty well to reduce rubbing on surfaces. This is my first time using it and I wouldn't buy this again but I was pretty satisfied with the product
dablu S.
Holly, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Not much adhesive. They are not durable will come off within few hours. They are not at all water proof