Band-Aid Activ-Flex Premium Adhesive Bandages

Band-Aid Activ-Flex Premium Adhesive Bandages - Our Most Advanced Bandage Activ-Flex™ Premium Adhesive Bandages - Our Most Advanced Bandage Premium Adhesive Bandages 360° Flexibility Moves with You Clinically Proven to Heal Faster Ultra thin, Inspired by Skin 100% Waterproof Long-Lasting Protection Against Dirt and Germs Covers Minor Cuts and Scrapes Minimizes the appearance of scars Hypoallergenic Latex-Free Advanced medical technology outperforms, outflexes and outlasts ordinary bandages. Sterile unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged. 10 ~ Regular Sterile Strips - 7/8 in.x 2 9/16 in. . ; Questions? call 1-866-JNJ-2873 or visit band-aid.com

Is this for normal cuts?
Do these band-aids provide the same results as self-applying Neosporin to the wound? They are twice as much as the regular band-aids, so I'm not sure if I should switch. I understand the simpleness to them, but are they as EFFECTIVE?
Start your review of Band-Aid Activ-Flex Premium Adhesive Bandages!
Product Highlights
“Generally when any boo-boo is serious enough for a bandaid I apply antibiotic ointment beforehand to prevent infection and promote healing--this saves me a step!” in reviews
“My son freaks out when I pull out any tube of cream so these band aids save the fight over antibiotic cream over an ouch.” in reviews
“Even a little simplicity is greatly appreciated, and I don't have to carry around a tube of goo in my purse that will just get squished out all over my stuff.” in reviews
Lafayette, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
My favorite band-aids! I keep a box or two in my house and I’m my car. These tend to blend in with my skin making the band-aid less obvious to others. They are flexible, very adhesive making them not come off nearly as easy as others. They even stay on when they get wet. I also love how it already has an antibiotic on it so you don’t have to necessarily put anything else on over your bow bow. These also don’t irritate my skin nor my daughter’s skin like others tend to do.
Madison, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Band-Aid Activ-Flex Premium Adhesive Bandages! These Band-Aids work great and are easy to use. The best part about them is they already have the antibiotic ointment on them already. This makes things so much more easier and convenient. This brand of Band-Aid bandages are a good quality product at an affordable price. I have been buying Band-Aid products for many years now. I will continue to buy Band-Aid Activ-Flex Premium Adhesive Bandages in the future. 🩹🩹🩹🩹🩹🩹🩹🩹🩹🩹
Manchester , CT
Purchased at: Walmart
Love 💕 cuts, punctures, bad scratching any type of small injuries, band aid comes handy and effective, it protects your injury and also keep it away from bacterial infection. Using it from my childhood. Always have it in my first aid box. I also carry them in my back pack while traveling internationally, cause you never know who and where you going to need them.
Baton Rouge, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I had surgery and wanted the convenience of antibiotic already on the bandage. I got that and more. These bandages are flexible and they actually stay on you. No falling off - no moving around. The bandage is exactly where I put it yesterday. Definitely recommend
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I try to keep these in the cabinet . As well as regular band aids without the ointment already on there. Sometimes you need that sometimes you don't. It is nice to not have to open up the antibiotic cream and put it on , having it already on the gauze part of the bandaid makes it easier and less messy.  Sometimes you need a little more than what is on there which is why I also have regular bandages as well. However these do come in handy! Keep them in my car and purse.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have a safety kit with me at all times and being a mom of four kids , you never know when your child will get a boo boo. And with these band aids it saves you time and the hassle of grabbing a band aid then grabbing the antibiotic , you have a band aid that has the antibiotic in it! Stays on well , and I like the variety sized pack , depends on the size boo boo , and can always rely on these !
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like that these provide antibiotics on the cotton part of the bandaid. I do like to add a layer of antibiotics prior to using this bandaid but I like having that extra layer. Infections on wounds are such a hassle to deal with (and have the potential to be very dangerous). These bandaids are good for travel when you don’t have access to antibiotics.
Winfield, AL
These make any cut heal 100% faster . I love these. I babysit and the kids are very hyper and like to run down the drive way and play with scooters they are all the time falling . I explained to them these Band-Aids had medicine in them and it would fix the cuts and they as well as I love them .
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just want to say that as a little kid, I was obsessed with band aids. When ever something hurt, even if there was no cut I would put a bandaid on it. And I never wanted anyone to take it off. I'm not obsessed with them anymore, but they give me a nice sense of protection over my cut that I love.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are my favorite kind of band-aids. They are a little more expensive but they are worth it. It's so convenient to have the antibiotic ointment already built in. They stick and last so much longer than generic brands. I always have these in my house and purse
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
wyandotte, OK
il y a un mois
Band-Aid Activ-Flex Premium Adhesive Bandages ?is this good for sensitive skin?
member-56497 • il y a un mois
In the past I have had problems with the adhesive on first aid strips leaving very red and itchy patches on my skin, but this Band-Aid Activ-Flex Premium Adhesive Bandage did not do that. Admittedly the longest it stayed on was overnight, but there was no mark when it slipped off.