BY BAND-AID #3 in Bandages

Band-Aid Activ-Flex Premium Adhesive Bandages - Our Most Advanced Bandage Activ-Flex™ Premium Adhesive Bandages - Our Most Advanced Bandage Premium Adhesive Bandages 360° Flexibility Moves with You Clinically Proven to Heal Faster Ultra thin, Inspired by Skin 100% Waterproof Long-Lasting Protection Against Dirt and Germs Covers Minor Cuts and Scrapes Minimizes the appearance of scars Hypoallergenic Latex-Free Advanced medical technology outperforms, outflexes and outlasts ordinary bandages. Sterile unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged. 10 ~ Regular Sterile Strips - 7/8 in.x 2 9/16 in. . ; Questions? call 1-866-JNJ-2873 or visit band-aid.com see more...

• Do these band-aids provide the same results as self-apply...4 Answers
  • Has this worked for anyone else?19 Answers
Band-Aid Activ-Flex Premium Adhesive Bandages
  • "Generally when any boo-boo is serious enough for a bandaid I apply antibiotic ointment beforehand to prevent infection and promote healing--this saves me a step!" in 10 reviews
  • "My son freaks out when I pull out any tube of cream so these band aids save the fight over antibiotic cream over an ouch." in 8 reviews
  • "Even a little simplicity is greatly appreciated, and I don't have to carry around a tube of goo in my purse that will just get squished out all over my stuff." in 7 reviews
Kay L.
Review for: Plus Antibiotic Plus Antibiotic, Assorted Sizes more...
I like that these provide antibiotics on the cotton part of the bandaid. I do like to add a layer of antibiotics prior to using this bandaid but I like having that extra layer. Infections on wounds are such a hassle to deal with (and have the potential to be very dangerous). These bandaids are good for travel when you don’t have access to antibiotics.
Bre R.
Sandy Lake, PA
Review for: Plus Antibiotic Plus Antibiotic, Assorted Sizes more...
Best bandaids ever in my opinion. They are easy to get on and off, plus already have neosporin in them so helps keep cuts and scrapes clean and infection free. A little pricey like ten bucks a bottle but worth it in my opinion
Jesilyn F.
louisianna
Review for: Plus Antibiotic Plus Antibiotic, Assorted Sizes more...
I like how this product is very effective. It stays on even when you shower. The price is very affordable. I recommend this to everyone. I bought this at Walgreens. It’s great bandage.
Denise M.
Memphis
Review for: Plus Antibiotic Plus Antibiotic, Assorted Sizes more...
I like the fact that the antibiotic ointment is already in the bandage.  It save time and product doesn't ooze out.  They are a bit pricey but worth a buy for me.
Kari M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I try to keep these in the cabinet . As well as regular band aids without the ointment already on there. Sometimes you need that sometimes you don't. It is nice to not have to open up the antibiotic cream and put it on , having it already on the gauze part of the bandaid makes it easier and less messy.  Sometimes you need a little more than what is on there which is why I also have regular bandages as well. However these do come in handy! Keep them in my car and purse.
Kasie L.
Double Spgs, AL
These make any cut heal 100% faster . I love these. I babysit and the kids are very hyper and like to run down the drive way and play with scooters they are all the time falling . I explained to them these Band-Aids had medicine in them and it would fix the cuts and they as well as I love them .
Lucy P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just want to say that as a little kid, I was obsessed with band aids. When ever something hurt, even if there was no cut I would put a bandaid on it. And I never wanted anyone to take it off. I'm not obsessed with them anymore, but they give me a nice sense of protection over my cut that I love.
Emma J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are my favorite kind of band-aids. They are a little more expensive but they are worth it. It's so convenient to have the antibiotic ointment already built in. They stick and last so much longer than generic brands. I always have these in my house and purse
Ashten L.
Atwater, CA
Kids are hurting themselves all the time. Not matter where you go or how bad it is or even it there's no blood. I have a rambunctious 3 year old that likes to discover the world up close if you would like to say. Shes always coming in the house from the backyard with the dogs, tears running down her face saying "i hurt myself and need a band-aid". As a worry mom you search there whole body looking for blood and find none. Still the kid, insist on a band aid. Whether or not they got a big ouch or not I can trust Band-Aid with antibiotic to make sure she stays healthy and help her keep discovering the world.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I mean... they're band aids. Everyone needs to have these around (especially if you have kids, or if you're like me and cut yourself shaving all the time). These ones are really nice because they have medicine built in that will help prevent infection. Band aids also come in a lot of cute designs for kids, and in skin colored ones if you don't want them to be seen. They're awesome, inexpensive, necessary, and can be found pretty much anywhere.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Has this worked for anyone else?
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do these band-aids provide the same results as self-applying Neosporin to the wound? They are twice as much as the regular band-aids, so I'm not sure if I should switch. I understand the simpleness to them, but are they as EFFECTIVE?