Band-Aid

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I love bandaid brand. Depending on the box most of their bandages stick well, are durable, none have made my skin sensitive. They are mostly comfortable for bandages and breathable unless you get the plastic ones. My daughter likes the character ones.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Love ❤️ that brand. Great quality wide range variety bandages children and adult great fabric and it’s very flexible and stick on your skin help heal cut or wound . It’s very affordable price to buy too . I would recommend others.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
The brand I've trusted my whole life that never lets me down and trust me I'm one of the clumsiest people on earth lol. My absolute favorites are the flex fabric bandaids, they hold the best and don't fall off even if I get them wet, now they aren't waterproof in those but they won't get flimsy and fall off like regular ones. Value in the price, so many different variety packs and sizes, medicated ones, waterproof, you name it. They have all you need if your accident prone like me. I always have on hand butterfly bandages, fabric bandages, big giant bandages and gauze pads. Bandaid has you covered!