BY USDA PRODUCE #13 in Fruit

Veronica S.
The whole family loves bananas. There are always a bunch in the house. They're great cold along with heated up with some melted chocolate
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this
Joria W.
Country Club Hills, IL
I love bananas they help so much with leg cramps so you don't have to take a potassium supplement
Alexis S.
Lexington, NC
My son has come to love bananas. They are very yummy and come in its own little package.
Nicola H.
anyone that knows me knows that i hate bananas! the texture, the taste and the smell! ๐Ÿ˜– i think i used to have them so much as a toddler that itโ€™s put me off for life!
itโ€™s a shame theyโ€™re good for you but not a fruit i could even force myself to like
Michelle R.
Mission, BC
We go through bananas like crazy in our home. My son could eat all of them if I let him lol. We are always buying them it seems.
rosy R.
It's so good for health ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ my baby love to eat banana ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ we make banana milkshake for drinks ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Lacey W.
Wrap them with plastic wrap over the top. It helps them last longer and keeps them fresh !