Bananas Yellow Organic uploaded by Deanna K.Bananas Yellow Organic uploaded by Lydia B.Bananas Yellow Organic uploaded by Cherise1676 ..

BY USDA PRODUCE #15 in Fruit

michelle w.
Tulsa, OK
It is like a banana, but you pay more for it. I find organic bananas to be indistinguishable from normal ones, but hey if it makes you feel better.
Jennifer  R.
Hayward, CA
Bannanas are so good and healthy ! I love them in my cereal, alone, with yogurt etc. I cant eat about 6 to 7 bananas daily. I love them.
Veronica S.
The whole family loves bananas. There are always a bunch in the house. They're great cold along with heated up with some melted chocolate
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this
Joria W.
Country Club Hills, IL
I love bananas they help so much with leg cramps so you don't have to take a potassium supplement
Alexis S.
Lexington, NC
My son has come to love bananas. They are very yummy and come in its own little package.
Jazmin A.
I luvvvv bananas they are so adorable and great to eat. Very healthy and great flavour. I love making fresh banana bread it is just so amazing. Can be found at any supermarket which is perfect. They tend to go off pretty quickly how ever if you freeze them you can use them for banana bread.
Nicola H.
anyone that knows me knows that i hate bananas! the texture, the taste and the smell! 😖 i think i used to have them so much as a toddler that it’s put me off for life!
it’s a shame they’re good for you but not a fruit i could even force myself to like
Michelle R.
['Mission', ''], BC
We go through bananas like crazy in our home. My son could eat all of them if I let him lol. We are always buying them it seems.
rosy R.
It's so good for health 😍😍😍 my baby love to eat banana 😍😍😍😍 we make banana milkshake for drinks 😍😍😍