Bananas Yellow Organic uploaded by Deanna K.Bananas Yellow Organic uploaded by Lydia B.Bananas Yellow Organic uploaded by Cherise1676 ..

BY USDA PRODUCE #19 in Fruit

Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
I literally am buying bananas EVERY WEEK! Between my son being obsessed and my husband and I loving them we go through so many! My son gets so excited when he sees bananas lol
Reine a.
Eastpointe, MI
I'm not a fan of bananas. I think bananas are the worse fruit. I don't like the texture of the fruit. I use to can eat strawberry banana smooths I can't even do that any more.
Mona D.
Van Nuys, CA
Love these! They taste so much healthier and last longer than regular bananas. I live a healthy lifestyle and going organic has been tue best choice I ever made💛🍌
Adrienne M.
I love bananas! Bananas are great for curing headaches, and helping with cramping or menstrual pains. I use a banana everyday in my green smoothies I do frozen mangos, frozen peaches, a handful of fresh spinach, a splash of milk and a banana ❤️ the best comb ever!
Valari E.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love bananas, and even better they're a great snack for the beach! Since it has a peel, there's no way that sand is going to touch the fruit. It's full of vitamins, and is a great way to keep energized.
Diana N.
I love organic fruit and bananas are some of my favorite, to just eat or to use for milkshakes they're actually more cheap then normal bananas and they're so healthy, I buy them all the time, I recommend them
Judith M.
Cambures o bananas nunca faltan en mi bolso para la playa, es fresco, nutritivo, tiene mucho potasio y te mantiene hidratado. Las compro siempre de camino a la playa.
Amalee K.
Fairhope, AL
Love me some nana

I make pancakes with them instead of flour

I throw them in smoothies

I just wish they had less carbs :(

But you can cut them in half and throw them in the freezer
Kim G.
Bananas are awesome for a pre-workout snack. They're also a great addition to kale smoothies to help sweeten the taste. #healthy #fitness #healthysnacking
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
My favorite fruit. Although extremely heavy on the carb side, I think it’s a good option if you have a light meal and want some carbs to hold you down.