BY BANANAGRAMS

The Twenty-Second Word Race You Can Play Anyplace! Zip-It Is An Exhilarating, High-Speed, Two-Player Game Played With 24 Lettered Cubes And Colored Scoring Zippers That Come Built Into The Pouch. Each Player Takes 12 Cubes And Races Against Their Opponent To Build A Word Grid.&Nbsp; One Hand Can Be Played In As Little As 20 Seconds, And Everything You Need Is In The Bag! &Nbsp;Playable On An Airplane Or Train Tray, Zip-It Is The Ultimate Travel Game. &Nbsp;Each Pouch Includes A Weords Dictionary Of Weird Words That Win Word Games! 2 Player Game.&Nbsp; Ages 7 To 97 Includes: 24 Letter Cubes In Self Scoring Pouch Weords Dictionary Made In China. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda H.
Perry, MI
I have played this before when traveling. It is a good game for this becuasue its small and convenient and fits in any bag or suit case and also could keep it in the car. It keeps kids busy and quiet and its always fun and keeps your brain going by thinking of words to use!
Chrissy W.
Wheaton, IL
I play this one with all of my little punkins (nieces and nephews, since I don't have any of my own.) It's really fun with them. Plus I LOVE that the container doubles as the score keeper. Such a win!
Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ
Bananagrams is such a fun game, and I love how you can play it with just two people, because then my husband and I can play it anytime!! So much fun!
Yolanda D.
I rember when they were on shark tank its fun its like scabble to me but they change up a lil its cool I recommend this proudut