BY BANANAGRAMS

Double Bananagrams Is The Same Award Winning Anagram Game As Regular Banagrams, It Just Has Double The Pieces Which Equal Double The Fun! It Is A Fast And Fun Word Game That Requires No Pencil, Paper Or Board; All You Need Is A Table. One Hand Can Be Played In As Little As Five Minutes. It Is Great For Family Fun As Well As Being Educational. Bananagrams Portability Makes It Perfect For Travel...Take It To Picnics, Grandma's House, The Beach; Just Grab The Pouch And Go! For 2 Or More Players, Ages 7 And Up. Contents: 1 Banana Shaped Pouch, 288 Letter Tiles. Made In China. see more...

Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Bananagrams is a great take on the classic game of Scrabble. I love how it makes it a competition to make words the fastest! I wouldn't necessarily play this game with adults and children at the same time, the kids might get frustrated at how quick adults can play due to vocabulary limits. Although, I'm sure it would be a great learning game for them! Especially spelling :)
Dorian M.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Target
I played this game the other day for the first time and I had a blast!! It is a very easy game to play and is suitable for all ages. I like the competitive manner of spelling words while trying to beat the others as fast as possible.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
My favorite game to play with family members while we are on vacation to our cabin!  I like that it challenging enough for adults, but also elementary enough for our kids to play with us!

My son is a huge fan of the game now that he is getting more into reading and can spell adult level words!
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
This is such a fun game for really small groups up to huge groups of people. It can turn into a really intense, competitive game, but with less intensity than Scrabble. I think that it works for all age groups (depending on reading level) and that it really lets everyone's personalities shine through.
Aubrey F.
I got this game for christmas in a secret santa basket. At first i had no idea what it was, thank goodness for instructions. I was never really good at this game, but its fun. Also i was hoping that they had more of the banana tiles that get to be what ever you want it to be. It comes in handy alot more than what you would think it does.
Alejandra H.
Katy, TX
Este juego bananagrams en súper divertido ayuda a los niños a pensar y formar palabras con las letras, lo puede jugar toda la familia, yo frecuentemente lo juego con mis sobrinos. Enriquece mucho el vocabulario porque puedes al mismo tiempo explicarle a los chicos el significado de palabras que aún no conocen del todo.
olivia v.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Do you like Scrabble but get hung up trying to use those special point squares, are bummed when someone "steals your spot", or dragged down by Debbie Dictionary ("just let me look up this one word") or Slow Joe (who takes 20 minutes for each turn)? Well you would love Bananagrams, because it solves those problems. There are no special squares (or squares at all), no points on the letters (all are worth the same) and no time to dawdle. You are instead rewarded for speed and flexibility in making your own crossword. You can completely pull apart your crossword and start from scratch if you need to or just swap out a letter here and there, but don't get caught with a bunch of spare letters when an opponent goes out!

It is exciting and challenging to play this game with adults, but it can be fun to include the kids. You can easily adapt the rules to suit yourself. We "handicap" the adults by drawing two tiles for every one the kids draw. You can play solitaire or have several players.

A similar game that I also love is Learning Resources' "Take Four". If you are the type who would prefer to have a grid to keep those tiles straight, or likes to have a few "jokers" thrown in, you might prefer this. But Banagrams is far more portable and much cheaper. I like both of these games so much (as well as the spelling card games Quiddler, My Word, and Tri-Virsity) that the old Scrabble board is gathering dust.
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
We just got this game recently and I'm absolutely obsessed. It's so much fun in a small group or even just two people. It's really addicting too. It's basically scrabble without the board. A fun game to bring on the go to entertain during down time as well - convenient and compact! I love it.
Lauren M.
I am not good at Scrabble but I LOVE Banangrams. It was given to me as a gift and my husband and I love playing it together. Much easier than the Scrabble game. I would definitely buy this game! So fun!
Bailey F.
Reedley, CA
I love to play this with my family! We're really big on scrabble and word games, so this was a fun find for us. It's easy and competitive. I totally recommend this game to anyone who enjoys scrabble. It's a little more fast paced and so much fun!
Karen R.
Does this game cost a lot of money?
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Where can I purchase this game?
Erin P.
London, ON
1,505 reviews
What ages is this game for
Ashley D.
Arlington, MA
How is this different from regular Bananagrams? Does the "double" version work differently?