Banana Truly Nourishing Shampoo

enriched with deliciously ripe community trade banana puree from ecuador, this truly nourishing organic shampoo gently cleans your hair leaving it soft, smooth and drenched in an uplifting, tropical scent. - 1062018

Banana Truly Nourishing Shampoo [product:banana-truly-nourishing-shampoo] What drug store shampoo is comparable to The Body shops [product:banana-truly-nourishing-shampoo]?
I Loooooved this shampoo, do you have a store in London?
IsBanana Truly Nourishing Shampoo this good for dry and damaged hair ?
Start your review of Banana Truly Nourishing Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Banana Truly Nourishing Shampoo uploaded by Jena L.
Smells so good! Doesn't leave me feeling dried out. I got lucky and scored this for four dollars at Marshall's.
Haley B.
Belmont, MI
Banana Truly Nourishing Shampoo uploaded by Haley B.
I recently came across this brand and have fallen in LOVE! This banana line alone has truly impressed me. My hair has been falling out from stress and anxiety and I feel as this has truly helped my hair make a come back. I have very dry and sensitive scalp and this has not bothered it at all. In fact, its helped keep in hydration and nourishes my hair! It is a very gentle cleansing shampoo, I highly highly recommend! I bought the entire line and plan on buying more!!
Maya M.
Westminster, CO
This shampoo smells amazing and is very soft on dry hair. I wish it would come in larger size. I go through a few bottles regularly. I would recommend giving it a try.
Brenda C.
Madison, WI
I liked it. Does take a good amount to wash my hair and lather it up. It doesnt lather up too much but its ok. Love the banana smell not over powering.
Erika C.
Conroe, TX
So far, I love this shampoo and matching conditioner set. It smells wonderful, like real banana. It has made my hair extremely soft as well. It has a nice lather when you wash so it keeps your hair feeling clean and non greasy. Definitely recommend these two products and will buy it again.
Celia H.
Corning
Banana Truly Nourishing Shampoo uploaded by Celia H.
This is the best shampoo I’ve ever used! It’s free of harmful chemicals and most sulfates so color treated hair is fine to wash with this, it does not have an overpowering scent but leaves you smelling like sweet banana. Great paired with the body shop banana conditioner!!
Heaven H.
Loveland, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
This was a really nice shampoo! It smells amazing and it makes my hair feel very clean. I enjoy the way it lathers and that it rinses out completely without leaving a film or anything on my hair. I really enjoyed it and would certainly repurchase once I run out .
Corina A.
San Jose, CA
Okay so I have really dry hair. I color my hair a whole lot . This shampoo is lovely . It smells like ripe bananas and does a great job lathering. I will also mention it does not strip hair color. It made my hair soft . I paired this product with my favorite deep conditioner.
Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY
I like the smell of this shampoo. Many people think it’s overwhelming but to each their own. This gets the job done: it cleans your hair without being overly stripping. Overall I would buy this again. FYI I have oily hair.
Margie A.
San Diego, CA
Banana Truly Nourishing Shampoo uploaded by Margie A.
The shampoo and conditioner are Bananas!!! I feel my hair super soft every time I use them and they smell so good!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
il y a 2 mois
Melissa R. il y a 2 mois
Try Garnier Banana shampoo and conditioner, also the Banana Mask I've heard is amazing.
Eka K.
Tbilisi
il y a un an
IsBanana Truly Nourishing Shampoo this good for dry and damaged hair ?
Molly T. il y a un an
I love body shop shampoo and personaly I think so
Sanchita K.
Brampton , ON
il y a un an
Is it true Banana Truly Nourishing Shampoo isnt that awesome anymore due to its change in ingredients ?
Let W. il y a un an
Here. I'm sending you a picture of the ingredients that comes on their label on the back.
Katie G.
il y a 2 ans
Is Banana Truly Nourishing Shampoo worth the money? I’ve heard really good things but don’t want to pay out money for only a small amount as well!
Oxana T. il y a un an
Yes, it really is worth the money.
Sousou S.
Algeria
il y a 2 ans
Miakingdonn K. il y a un an
i have quite oily hair i have to wash it every other day and when using this shampoo and conditioner i found my hair was getting greasier fast so i 1000% recommend this for dry hair!