BY BANANA REPUBLIC

Launched by the design house of banana republic in the year 2012. This woody aromatic fragrance has a blend of sage. Tea, cedar, vetiver, and musk notes.

Kelly L.
Adams Center, NY
This is the cologne that I buy for my husband it is my favorite scent I've ever smelled on him I always make sure that I buy him a bottle before he runs out. It is a great value and I buy it from the store directly!
whitney h.
Minocqua, WI
I love how great this perfume smells, it is very expensive and very small bottle so it's not item I would purchase regularly only on occasions.
Nicole K.
Sayre
This was an okay buy. My boyfriend didn't like it as much as I did. Didn't last as long as others have told us.
Oyin O.
Lagos
I love the fragrance it so elegant it make me feel like a queen and I bought it online and it was worth every thing I am a first time user but it love like I was using forever the scent was perfect and lit I love the fact that there is no room for improvement in it I love it try their t out.
elio B.
A modern and Light fragrance, result amazing in summer because smell fresh instead sweet, a must try Eau de Toilette.

Amazon