Banana Republic Wildbloom Rouge for Women by Banana Republic Eau De Parfum Spray (Tester) 3.4 oz

BY BANANA REPUBLIC

This fragrance was created by the house of banana republic with perfumer marypierre julien and released in 2013. A fresh clean woodsy floral musk perfume for women. It has an undertone of sweetness that helps to keep things light and crisp. Just an... see more...

Daniella D.
The bottle is so cute and fancy omg.💗 The scent is absolutely amazing. It is pricey but worth the money!
lili t.

This is one of my favorite perfumes. It is my favorite floral scented perfume. I bought mine at Banana Republic, and I love it. The floral scent is light, and it lasts while. It is a very pleasant smell. Also, it is very affordable. I bought mine for around $18, and it lasts a long time. I spray a little amount on my wrists, pat it on my neck and cleavage, after it's on my wrists equally, and go out. The scent stays for a long time. It's a great floral scented perfume to have.
Estoy enamorada de su presentación, es impecable y perfecta 😍😍 y su olor es sensacional y perdura por mucho tiempo