Banana Republic Wildbloom Eau de Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Anna H.Banana Republic Wildbloom Eau de Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Anna H.Banana Republic Wildbloom Eau de Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Dez E.

BY BANANA REPUBLIC

Launched by the design house of Banana Republic in 2011. This Chypre Floral fragrance has the blend of tropical fruits, unusual flowers and woody notes. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
This is one of my favorite perfumes. It is my favorite floral scented perfume. I bought mine at Banana Republic, and I love it. The floral scent is light, and it lasts while. It is a very pleasant smell. Also, it is very affordable. I bought mine for around $18, and it lasts a long time. I spray a little amount on my wrists, pat it on my neck and cleavage, after it's on my wrists equally, and go out. The scent stays for a long time. It's a great floral scented perfume to have.
Anna H.
Romeoville, IL
I had gotten banana Republic wildbloom perfume as a gift for my birthday .i honestly thought I was not going to like way the perfume smelled because a lot of perfumes tend to really strong scents . I really enjoyed the scent of wildbloom it has a light ,sweet ,also quite addicting scent.
Dez E.
I feel In love with this perfume the moment I sampled it inside Banana Republic . Floral scent but not to teeny booper type of floral it's very elegant and sophisticated . I'm on my second bottle and will continue to purchase this . I got a lot of compliments when I wear this out !
Michelle S.
Perris , CA
This perfume is so amazing . It really smells so good perfect for all year. It smells sophisticated and elegant yet juvenile . The smell is like Floral and Citrus.
Debbie K.
Louisville, KY
This perfume was on sale at tjmaxx and I decided to get it, well I'm happy i did, because I get compliments whenever I wear this perfume, I love it!!! I will definitely be purchasing this again
Mariauxi S.
Its aroma is excellent soft and durable I would definitely buy it again because I love it 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍