BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerBanana Republic
Wildbloom Eau de Parfum Spray for Women

Banana Republic Wildbloom Eau de Parfum Spray for Women

by Banana Republic

Launched by the design house of Banana Republic in 2011. This Chypre Floral fragrance has the blend of tropical fruits, unusual flowers and woody notes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Banana Republic Wildbloom Eau de Parfum Spray for Women!
Saleira  R.
Hidalgo, TX
This product I love it, but in where I live is very complicated to find. The aroma I like so much
Amber G.
Canton, MS
This is one of my favorite perfumes. It is my favorite floral scented perfume. I bought mine at Banana Republic, and I love it. The floral scent is light, and it lasts while. It is a very pleasant smell. Also, it is very affordable. I bought mine for around $18, and it lasts a long time. I spray a little amount on my wrists, pat it on my neck and cleavage, after it's on my wrists equally, and go out. The scent stays for a long time. It's a great floral scented perfume to have.
Yessica A.
Virginia
This is one of my favorite perfumes, smells so good and soft, I use it everyday!! I had purchased this over 20 times 😅♥️.. it’s not too expensive now, it was year ago more in ny
Debbie K.
Louisville, KY
This perfume was on sale at tjmaxx and I decided to get it, well I'm happy i did, because I get compliments whenever I wear this perfume, I love it!!! I will definitely be purchasing this again
Anna H.
Romeoville, IL
Banana Republic Wildbloom Eau de Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Anna H.
I had gotten banana Republic wildbloom perfume as a gift for my birthday .i honestly thought I was not going to like way the perfume smelled because a lot of perfumes tend to really strong scents . I really enjoyed the scent of wildbloom it has a light ,sweet ,also quite addicting scent.
Dez E.
Lees Summit, MO
Banana Republic Wildbloom Eau de Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Dez E.
I feel In love with this perfume the moment I sampled it inside Banana Republic . Floral scent but not to teeny booper type of floral it's very elegant and sophisticated . I'm on my second bottle and will continue to purchase this . I got a lot of compliments when I wear this out !
Tiffany  S.
Perris, CA
This perfume is so amazing . It really smells so good perfect for all year. It smells sophisticated and elegant yet juvenile . The smell is like Floral and Citrus.
valeria B.
Logan, OH
Me encanta este perfumo, huele extraordinario es la primera vez que lo compro y sin duda alguna lo volvería a probar. El producto dura mucho tiempo no se va a el olor fácilmente. Es una de mis perfumes favoritos sin duda
Nicky T.
North Miami
If you want to make you wife or gf happy this is the perfect gift or even for one of you siblings because it has an awesome smell
Tiffany L.
La Jolla
This is my absolute favorite scent. It's fruity and floral and not too overpowering. It's so fresh! It's not overly pricey too.

Looking for your answer?