MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerBanana Republic
Wild Bloom Vert for Women 17 oz Eau de Parfum Spray by Banana Republic

by Banana Republic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Banana Republic Wild Bloom Vert for Women 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray by Banana Republic!
Jacqueline F.
Byron center, MI
This is my all time favorite perfume. Its light and extremely nice but was sadly discontinued a year or so ago. I am hoping that Banana Republic as a brand brings it back but Im not sure that will ever happen. But, until then I will keep looking for one like it!
Erin C.
North Hollywood
My go-to! Fresh, green, and floral. The scent is fairly long-lasting but not overpowering at all. Subtle and delightful. This is a great value and smells like a much pricier scent! I think they’ve discontinued it, which makes me sad, but at least I’ve stockpiled some 😆
caitlin B.
158 Periwinkle Drive, Dover, DE
Like it very classic smelling to me. Kinda fruity which I also like. I typically wear this in the spring and summer because it is more on the fruity.
Chelsie L.
Probably my favorite perfume at the moment. Smells incredible. I love a good floral perfume & this one is just amazing. It’s super florally & fresh at the same time. Probably the best combo. I love this for everyday wear, but can see it being like a date night/special occasion scent also. The bottle is very pretty. Super classy, rectangular, solid glass bottle. The sprayer is really nice. Such a fine mist. I just cannot get over how heavenly this scent is. Banana Republic is doin the damn thing with this scent for sure.
Dayton V.
San Antonio
It’s smells really clean but I don’t wear it often because I don’t think I really like how it smells on me. It smells too strong for my taste. This was the first time I bought it and I bought it at TJMaxx as well.

Looking for your answer?