BY BANANA REPUBLIC

Wildbloom is advertised under the slogan The Spirit of You, designed for spontaneous, charming and adventurous women who enjoy every moment of their day. Wildbloom embodies the optimism and beauty of joy with a delicious and enticing blend of tropical fru see more...

Buy on Filthy ...
Sheba M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this scent! So light and floral, perfect for any season. This is the second time I have ordered this perfume, and will order again.
Tonya F.
43344
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my mother for mothers day. This has such a fresh smell. And is pleasant to the senses. It wasn't to strong.
Olivia B.
Capitan, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great scent! Get lots of compliments, just have an issue of it lasting on me all day! Always having to reapply it
Samantha B.
McMinnville, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell of this... but I kind of thought it was a little bit expensive for the size of the bottle it is.
Valentina H.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume right here from Banana Republic is amazing! I love the soothing smell that lasts forever.
đŸ–¤lourdes t.
santo domingo
Wildbloom by Banana Republic is a fragrance from the Cyprus Floral fragrance for Women. Wildbloom was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Claude Delville. Top notes are grapefruit, kumquat (orange dwarf), guava and pear; Heart notes are orchid, champagne, camellia and hydrangea; Base notes are musk, sandalwood, patchouli, tonka bean, oud wood and chamois.
Lynsey B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite smell ever! I got this as a gift and I wear it only for special occasions. My husband loves it on me.
Nevaeh W.
Cardiff
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product and the time it took to get here was really fast so I would recommend this
Tiffani N.
Edmonton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not as good as I entended it too he. I still use it on occasion but not good for everyday wesr