BY BANANA REPUBLIC

Banana Republic Perfume Size: 3.4 fl oz Brand New in Box see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa C.
boston
Wonderful fresh scent! This product is perfect for everyday use and give you that little pic me up when you smell it on yourself. I purchased this at my local banana republic store and I would definitely recommend it to others!
Kat S.
Despite my love for trying new fragrances, this has always been my signature scent. It's fresh and floral, but has notes of greenery and saltwater to it, making it a good everyday scent. My aunt wore this when I was a child and I grew up loving it. I keep coming back! It's reasonably priced for a fragrance, and comes in a sleek, modern bottle.