BY BANANA REPUBLIC

Slate fragrance was launched by Banana Republic in 2006 Men's fragrance is classified as contemporary and fresh Eau de toilette spray contains masculine notes of clary sage Possesses notes of ginger and sage for vitality and energy Created by perfumer Marc Chaillant Comes in a 3.4-ounce bottle We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
I love the way this smells. It is my favorite cologne, and I always get complemented when I wear this. I am a repeat user. It is a great value and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a sophisticated scent. My only con is that this cologne isn't very long lasting.
Katelyn F.
Lake Pleasant, NY
Talk about smelling amazing! This is a must have for sure, I spray mine almost daily, I'm addicted.